This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1494 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
Wow Bae Yoon Young really be iconic though
1494 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
BYY VS. BRYCE

byy - lol @ me being revealed to be some sort of saboteur

Lizzo - Tbc queen tings

Lucky - Welcome to the edit QUEEN. we were all talking about everyone’s edit in our team chat before the challenge and we were like yoon getting the hero edit. When In reality she was plotting away #QueenVibes.

byy - @Bobby you have NO right to be mad at me. i presented a concept to the team, you sent one photo and said one (1) thing in the chat. i provided feedback because if i’m honest, your photo was BAD.

Bryce - Oh and me ? I think I have a right to be angry and don’t u dare tell me I don’t. I asked y a few times to TELL ME if u need help but u did your own thing

byy - you proceeded to say NOTHING else in the chat and therefore left it up to me and bryce to carry your load, bryce picked a photo for you but I changed it because i felt as though the finalized one fit our concept more.

Bryce - Did u tel us you were changing it !!!! Did u tell show us the new photo so we can give input after we asked !!!! Did u show us the collage so that we can give input!!!! No no and hell no!!!

byy - wade, you spent the first half of the challenge basically calling me a passive aggressive condescending bitch for taking up the position as leader. you ALSO disregarded any form of concept i provided and went about your own thing. i pulled the reigns in and got attacked for it? makes no sense, your concept was shit and if it wasn’t for me you’d be more lost than you already are in this competition

byy - the “(barely)” comment in question was specifically for bobby, i understand that YOU helped me but if i’m real you ALSO gave me a terrible headache. you are a terror to work with and generally unpleasant to be around. so i can be the villain but i’ll also BE about it. i was doing the heavy lifting on my team, period. even bryce and his shitty photo suggestions for himself and bobby can’t contest against the leadership and guidance i offered for my team. If y'all wanna be mad go ahead!

TO BE CONTINUED
1494 days 5 hours ago
Wade
Uhm ...where’s the rest ?
1494 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
I took a nap you post the rest
1494 days 2 hours ago
Wade
No !
1493 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona Conf:I really like my team, I think we did the best in the challenge but then again that’s just my opinion. Lizzo and Lucky are definitely natural leaders and if I’m gonna follow anyone in this competition, it’s gonna be them. The Wendy’s 4 for 4 group, however, is not doing so well. There’s a lot of tension on their team and not a lot of teamwork especially after the whole challenge fiasco, so if I could put money on it I would bet that they’re going to be the losing team this week. But then again, Matthew doesn’t seem like he cares about this competition or like he even wants to be here, so who knows what’s going to happen.
1493 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Naomi kisses Jhona on the cheek*
1493 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
I think we should cut Matthew some slack considering he literally did say in the group that a close family member of his has contacted covid-19. I wouldn't be able to concentrate either if that was the case for my personal life! I respect his decision to focus on his family life.
1493 days 21 hours ago
Wade
This is true , real life shit sometimes comes into play

I hope he’s family member can recover ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1493 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo CF: I actually thought my pic this week was really good but based on some hints given it wasn't as good as I thought. I may even be in the bottom 2 this week! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
1490 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: Well I wasn't bottom two but I still flopped a bit! I just have to put my best foot forward!
1490 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky CF: I think last week went fantastic. The game blew up with my choice of teams and liens were drawn in the sand. Buts let not get comfortable cause those that one would assume to be weak in this competition can easily get back in it in the flick of a turkey sandwich. Yoon for example. Lenox winning best photo definitely makes sense it’s bout time the only issue is now Lenox put me on a team with her and the other winners. I don’t know if this is a set up or not. When making teams you obviously have to strategically think if worst comes to shove who from my own team has the best chance of going home. If we look at stats and see how the judges have been judging every last bit of the winners that person would probably be me.

I am not okay with this and I’m not gonna sit here and act like I am. Lenox has a history of trying to take over her teams so I’ve been warned. I’m gonna make sure Lenox pays for trying to sabotage my life in this game. She has another thing coming. I’ve never worked with Saskia or yoon yet in this season and I’m ready to see personally if they live up to phenomenal models like they’ve been showing week after week. Also this jury twist is definitely interesting it definitely brings the social game aspect of this series into full affect. I’ve been fairly nice to my models but if they have to be pit in their place then best believe that’s where you’ll be finding them.

Who do I want to go him next?? Let’s be real Bryce I would love for Bryce to go just because of two things. I think it’s take away drama from the house we seem to be a kumbaya bunch and he’s sprinkling toilet water all over us. I think everyone is kind of tired of Josh but honestly I love josh. He’s an amazing person and I get it it’s all stars season and he’s most definitely the most wildest wild card of the bunches. But the season is called CHAMPIONS VS CHALLENGERS VS CONTENDERS!!!! Josh is a contender and we have to do is build him up. So my goal this week is to help josh stay. The last time I helped josh he got 2nd place. This time I’m gonna make sure that he has a better average than Bryce and Naomi combined.

That’s assuming their team was set up for failure. What are my thoughts on Shaun and Naomi? Honestly it’s funny you ask because I see them as a pair. Why because both didn’t have Skype, Shaun just got it but he still has communication issues. Neither one of them have stuck out and have always rode the middle of the pack week after week. None of them have tried to step out from that shadow and I believe that if not soon then real soon it’ll catch up to the both of them. But that’s just me what do I know?

But who am I kidding Lizzo and Gigi do the same thing the only difference if those two have actually been riding the HIGH middle. Meaning they are Bound to make it to the top 6. Mark my words both of them will be their because that’s just how things usually goes. If I’m honest I believe that too 6 will be Saskia, Jhona, Lucky, Lenox/Yoon, Gigi, Lizzo. In that order. Why did I combine Lenox and yoon?? Because I’ve said it before a winner will fall VERY soon. One of us will have a bad week and so far their only is two that it may be, Lenox or yoon. Yes both may have placed better than me on multiple occasions BUT the key word is fall. Meaning gone from amazing to dropping the ball. I haven’t quite technically done that yet. I’m still slowly making my climb. Soon one of those two girls will fuck up and the rest of the season will play out.

My last and final words is secret weapon. That’s fucking Jhona! I don’t think anyone is literally paying attention to how Jhona is killing this competition. Jhona is in this competition because Jon declined. If Jon accepted it would’ve been 5-5-5. He didn’t making it 6-5-4. So Jhona came in last minute and has just delivered good photo after good photo yet kept a low profile, nice personality, amazing to be around and talk to. Nobody is talking about how he’s the one to beat. We’re all so afraid of Saskia when Jhona is gonna be right in the final with her.

This season has a lot of levels to it that you have to see. The dynamics are definitely established it’s just what we do with it. We’ll see but right now let’s focus on Team winners not getting the lowest average and saving Josh!
1490 days 21 hours ago
Russell11
https://media.tenor.com/images/3d2e1790079c44caae0549d6b6230ab5/tenor.gif
1490 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo CF: I won FCO in Week 2 and people are still treating me like the underdog. *sigh* It's fine though I really couldn't give a crap what anyone thinks of me.
1490 days 20 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox CF: I finally won my first FCO of this season and I don’t think I’m gonna stop anytime soon! I’m ready to finally show everyone why I won and I’m excited for what the next week brings and I’m ready to bring my all!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!