This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1496 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
no one said we didn't want it to be seen we obviously want it to be seen. YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO IT. THAT'S HOW THESE WORKS OR AT LEAST THAT'S HOW IT WORKED BACK IN THE DAY!!!!!!

https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sandra-can-get-loud-too-what-the-fuck.gif?resize=500%2C280
1495 days 14 hours ago
Wade
Well it’s probably been a long time since u played so u need to keep up with the times

And don’t get cute with me boo boo

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NaiveDeficientEland-size_restricted.gif
1495 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo tries to break up Lucky and Bryce*
Lizzo: If you two don't stop I'm sneezing on you both!
1495 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky CF: I’m not gonna lie I’m starting to develop some feelings for Lizzo. I respect her highly as a model and this is the 3rd time We’ve been a on team and I just feel like we mesh very well together. I love the dedication and team spirit she brings to this competition. I just want for her to succeed.
1495 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo CF: If Lucky thinks he can handle All. This. Woman. *She poses* Then I would definitely ride that train. Multiple times. Period.
1495 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Jhona ur so hot in that photo
1495 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona:I know
1495 days 3 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky: should’ve saw the other photos he wanted to use Naomi.
1495 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
byy cf: honestly, after having a rough week i was hoping for something more tame, but this week is just as mentally taxing. similar to the first week of teams, i essentially had to take the wheel and do most of this.. on my own. i'll credit bryce and josh (barely) where they're due, but the challenge itself was just a headache. let's hope for better come the photoshoot!
1494 days 15 hours ago
Wade
Imagine coming on tg and seeing a collage u had no input on or no opinions asked , I was blindsided

1- this is team based so if u come up with something then ASK PEOPLE THERE OPINIONS
2- she said she doesn’t care she’s making it all black and white, I come online and literally her pic is the most colourfull so where did the “all black and white “ go?
3-she didn’t even ask us our opinion over the collage , nor did she even send it to us to see before hand , me and Bobby  literally only saw it as soon as everyone else saw it
3-we as a team And we asked her opinions over our photo and changed according to what she said but she didn’t give us her photo so now looking at that collage clearly her photo stands out and I hope she knows it’s team based and we all get the same score
4-I asked her numerous times if she needed help to ask me and I will help , but she did her own collage , put up other photos (mine is luckily my own) and didn’t even care to tell Bobby or whoever that she changed their photos

Ps : type google in your web Browser , type “meaning of being in a team” and then see if that matches what u did

Note : I contributed , I even helped Bobby , I asked if u needed help , so don’t put this on me cause I did contribute “ poor Bobby is angry too so I’m not the only one with the issue

Footnote : this is not unnecessary drama!!!

And I thank you very much ✔️
Sincerely a stunner: wade
1494 days 15 hours ago
bklimas
Josh:

I am just beyond pissed at what Bae Yoon Young did.  She didn't even send in the right photos.  I feel like she will just let our team lose all together.  This is so frustrating.  I just want to yell so loud.  She better get her act together and listen from now on.  She needs to be kicked off our team.
1494 days 15 hours ago
bklimas
I am so beyond frustrated at this point in time.  Makes no sense.
1494 days 15 hours ago
Wade
She’s a Candice (survivor Cook Islands , survivor heroes vs villains)
1494 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: I am SHOCKED at Yoon Young being revealed as the true villain of the season! She's probably been sabotaging all her teams so far! I'm shook!
1494 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Naomi is just watching this go down*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!