This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - House (Bali)

Topic » #NTM13 - House (Bali)

1736 days 8 hours ago
Wade
First off I wasn’t asking for a explanation , secondly you gave you honest opinion of me so why is it that when I give my opinion U can’t handle it ?  Also cursing just makes u look like a disrespecting person who can’t talk normally to people, maybe take a few lessons in respect and discipline before u communicate with people 👌

Trust me it will do wonders for you 🙂

https://media3.giphy.com/media/i61kTlLsIsfxC/giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5d42398531657471367fe553&rid=giphy.gif
1736 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
don't come for Bryce

https://media.giphy.com/media/UbJNbhARTSngA/giphy.gif
1736 days 6 hours ago
Wade
Thanks bro 🤝#manhugs
1736 days ago
Ajathekween
I do and say what I want PERIODT. Either way it’s none of business of me quitting anyways.
1735 days 22 hours ago
Wade
again ...I don’t want to know why u quit so therefore I’m not making it my business , I’m stating facts that’s all ...you quit right ? So that’s the fact I’m stating and my opinion of quitting ...now it was easy for u to criticize me and I kept my pith cause it’s your opinion and you have a right to speak soooo this is my right to speak ...also there’s a saying that’s says “don’t throne stones at glass houses”
1735 days 19 hours ago
hazbez94
Confession- Shaun
I'm really annoyed about the returning contestant aspect of the game. I've worked so hard to be here and I want to win and be the best model possible. It's hard to compete knowing that your best might not be good enough. I want to win so bad at this point and to get this far and be sent home, would suck so bad.
1734 days 18 hours ago
Wade
Wade

I’m starting to get really nervious

I’ve not yet been booked for 1😨😨😨😨 I hope I get booked for - atleast cause if u can’t book a gig then how will u get booked after this 😨😨😨😨
1734 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay I got booked for some Gigs. SLAAAAAAAY!!!
1731 days 2 hours ago
Wade
Confession

Yeah this isn’t going too well for me

Like I’m almost sure I’m going to be on the bottom

And I just want to make top 5 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
1730 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay I got booked for all 5 Gigs Yaaaaaaaasssssssssss
1730 days 2 hours ago
Wade
I understand my story wasn’t the most friendly but I just thought that he needed a backstory growing up and this actually happened to me

Defs the most personal challenge for me ❤️
1730 days ago
carlyjordan14
(I sent this via mail too but I’ll also post here)

I’m sorry that happened to you :( The part that threw me off was thanking him for the assault. I didn’t know it was a personal story, so it came across strange. Either way I hope you’re doing ok and applaud you for being brave enough to tell your story < 3 it’s not an easy thing to do!
1729 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Aquaria-Confessional

These hoes thought that they can kill me off but THE GAG IS I rose from the dead bitch.

Eeeewwww
1729 days 18 hours ago
Wade
Lol aja u did amazing I defs give credit and also sorry for being rude I should be waaaaaay more understanding of circumstances ❤️
1729 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
It’s ok gurl you had your opinion

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!