This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1746 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
*takes a seat on the panel*

Okay, models. I want you to know that I'm not actually an official contestant this cycle. I'm actually a Judge.

You've heard it right, guys. I've been judging your photos since Week 1. I was the "Guest Judge" all along. I've been entering and exiting the confessional room to submit my comments and scores.

I played as a "model" to have a closer look on your progress as a model. I was there to test your patience and character. All of my "negligence" played a big part in my role as a fake contestant.

I'm glad that no one among you were consistently late these past few weeks, which have been a problem of some models in previous seasons. In a way, my deductions helped you realize that submitting on time is very crucial in this competition. We don't want to see a model going home just because of his or her deductions due to late submission.

I had fun competing with you, guys. You definitely gave me a good fight. Today is the end of my road as a "model" this cycle, but I'm definitely watching you as a Judge. Work and strive harder.

Thank you!
1746 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett claps-
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And I applaud Sui for doing her part really well.
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Game face on for all of you.
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And we are not done yet...
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Will Cody Ch. and Valentina please step forward?
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through the two*
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing before me, but I only have one photo in my hand -
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
and this photo represent the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Cody Ch., your photo this week felt no connection at all if you would have taken down the explanation, that's why you are here this wekk.
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Was your challenge win a benefit? or will it cost you your spot for not using your advantage?
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Valentina, you are here for keeping it simple and taking the easy route. Your shot this week was received as something "safe".
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Was your shot better than Cody's and will have you take the last spot?
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, and the name that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.
1746 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!