This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM13 - HOUSE

1759 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
Shaun Ross:

I'm sticking at middle of the road. I'm still here though and gonna keep fighting for being the best, there's some tough competition at the moment so just remaining focused is hard but I'll get there. Bring on a new week.
1759 days 15 hours ago
KingGeek
byy conf: i've been competing comfortably for a while, however, after last panel i've truly woken up. i'm absolutely aiming for that third star this week and redeeming myself from what seemed to be a more wanting response from the judges.
1759 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations to Cody Ch. for his second best performance!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/J0RZ26bm/BP8.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/qqQyVsLK/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/CM4jq0gK/RANKINGS.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you
1755 days 11 hours ago
Wade
Confession

I need to step up my game ..this competition is getting stronger and this is where the weakest tend to fall and after last week I know I do t want to be there
1751 days 1 hour ago
Wade
Confession

I think I may find myself in the bottom 馃ズand I really really wanne make top 5 so I鈥檓 just hoping I make it 鉂わ笍
1750 days 10 hours ago
Wade
Yikes..this could be the beginning of the end 馃槰
1750 days 10 hours ago
hazbez94
Confession

I need best photo. I'm the only one to not get it yet and I need to prove I'm more than just a safe bet, I can be the best in this bunch and the best model overall. I want to win so badly
1747 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
*enters confessional room*
1747 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
*exits confessional room*
1747 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm definitely not doing a great job these past two weeks. I've been consistently late on challenges and photo shoots. That's quite a bad record for a returnee like me. Ugh!
1747 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Guys, what can you say about the progress of each and every one of us?

For me, Yoon Young, you are the most consistent among us here. You have always produced quality and creative shots. My only concern is that you pick photo which isn't fit with the theme sometimes.

Bryce, I think, you are the smartest one here. You're also the most hardworking when it comes to explaining your shots. You give every detail of your photo an explanation. I love it! But sometimes it's too much and sounds forced. Make it concise.

Cody, I think some people here think that you don't deserve your spot. But I admire your persistence to fight for your passion. You don't have to be a model to win the series. Just a reminder though. Never be complacent. Always go for the goal.

Chanel, you are very passionate in this competition. That's what I love about you. Keep that fire burning in your eyes. Focus on the competition and don't think too much.

Shaun, I can definitely see that you are trying your best. We can always see that every time you win a challenge. You don't give up reaching the top spot and always see an opportunity in every situation. That's what I love about you.

Valentina, I know you see yourself as someone who is always in the middle. It's not a bad thing. It only means that you have to try harder to take the top spot.

There you go. I hope it helps you in a way or two.
1747 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Walks into the house*

IM BACK BIATCHES
1747 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
byy conf: i genuinely don't think it was valentina's time to go, i thought she performed well this week and if it weren't for the (unnecessary) comeback, she'd still be here to prove herself. glad to have made final six though, still striving for that third star.
1747 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to Bae*

Did you miss me

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!