This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM13 - HOUSE

1801 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Files nails*
1801 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
*exits confessional room*
1801 days 10 hours ago
Wade
Confession

I feel so ashamed of myself 馃様馃様馃様

I went from the bottom to the top last week and now back to the bottom again ...it鈥檚 like a hit and miss for me..either I do amazing and get first or I do horrible and get bottom

I just hope at this point I learn to fly and not fall 馃様馃様馃様
1801 days 9 hours ago
MISSimogen
CF: I'm finally showing the judges what I can bring as a trans woman. Second place is bitter sweet, hopefully I'll do one better next week and snatch  the win
1801 days 7 hours ago
Delights
still in asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
1801 days 7 hours ago
Delights
*yasssssssssss
1801 days 4 hours ago
hazbez94
Shaun Confessional:
Happy to be here as always, I'm still middle of the pack but yeah we'll see how I finish
1801 days ago
KingGeek
byy conf: i'm finally where i want to be in this competition! hopefully i remain in this position, and am quite fond of the ladies who accompany me at the top - sui and valentina that is.
1800 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Knocks on Pietros door*

Hey can we clear the air.
1800 days 3 hours ago
Tommy123
*Locks his door*

No
1800 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Walks away*
1799 days 9 hours ago
Wade
Confessional

I really don鈥檛 want to have a bad photo I was shocked out of my socks last week so I鈥檓 just hoping to land somewhere in the middle so that I am not too stressed going in the next comp

#imbeggingyou4mercy
1799 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

Hallelujah! I'm still in the Top 3 after that stressful week. Portraying Ebony Alonso was really hard for me and I'm glad I was able to pull it off. I feel sorry for Bryce for losing his first golden star. I'm glad Judge Jerard gave Bryce and Cody another chance.
1798 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Confession

Ohk so the one judge really liked my shot ...fingers crossed I get a positive reception from the others , I鈥檓 not ready to go back home yet
1797 days 7 hours ago
Wade
Confessional

I鈥檓 happy I was in the top 3 in the challenge , it gives me a confidence boost over last weeks disaster 鉂わ笍..also where is haysclair

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!