This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1860 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hey models, I will be posting my comments tomorrow. Thanks for your patience! < 3
1859 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adriana Lima (ParvatiS) - Ethereal
This might be your weakest photo to date and not just because of the text. I think you have other options that could have really made you shine.

- Garrett Neff (Brandonh1) - Posh
I like the candidness of this shot. Your styling is posh and I appreciate that you are being a bit active in the shot. It’s not your best, but it’s not the worst.

- Iveta Mukuchyan (SharonMaItems) - Effervescent
Overall, I think the pose itself expresses your brand perfectly. It is a bit too simple at this stage of the competition. However, you have really improved over the past few weeks.

- Madison Beer (Survivorgame1) - Ardent
Your link isn’t working.

- Naomi Smalls (Ajathekween) - Prime
You always bring the flare and fire to  each shot you give. I love how this perfectly sums up your personality. I truly believe you will make it to the finals.
1859 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Madison
Your shot if fun and I feel like your personality is finally coming through. This was a simple shot, but still felt fresh for this week.
1859 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

ADRIANA LIMA (Ethereal) - I don't like the construction of the original photo. The text distracts away from the photo and when I saw the cropped version, it's worse than the original one due to the fact that it doesn't show what your brand is. You have an angelic face, yes, but you don't look "angelic" in this shot. You look like a seductive girl who doesn't give off an "ethereal" vibe. I also don't like the fact that you took your brand literally. These past few weeks you've been submitting safe photos, too safe in my opinion which gonna hurt you badly at this stage of the competition.

GARRETT NEFF (Posh) - You look great in the photo as usual. I didn't know you would look good in a photo-in-motion but you did. You totally made everything in this shot looks expensive, especially the outfit which looks good on you. It looks like you can sell any type of brands that would be given to you. Good job.

IVETA MUKUCHYAN (Effervescent) - Your personality really shines through in this pic. I can see the real Iveta here. The bubbly, carefree, and funny Iveta. The pose works for you though I kinda feel that it's not very modelesque and it looks like a social media shot. I also noticed that the photo was badly cropped which distracts away from the focal subject, which is you. The background eats a lot of space in the photo.

MADISON BEER (Ardent) - I L-O-V-E IT! This photo conveys a lot of emotions. I can see the passion and the frustration at the same time. You are definitely showcasing your brand here. You are definitely growing on me, Madison. Gone are the days when your photos were super bland and didn't have an impact to me. Now you are showing that you deserve to stay in the competition. My only concern is that you SUBMITTED LATE which is a BIG NO-NO. So I have to deduct points for that.

NAOMI SMALLS (Prime) - Congrats on your fourth challenge win, Naomi. I actually like your brand. I like the fact that you always think outside the box and a very risk-taker model. But most of the time, you do it "too much" and when it's "too much" it always ends up badly. That's what happened in your shot. This is very creative but very over-the-top. You look like a drag queen instead of a model. You should remember that it's not enough to nail the theme but you should also be able to look like a model in a MODELING competition. I'm also kinda disappointed that you didn't take advantage of the reward given to you as this week's challenge winner.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Iveta (Effervescent) - I am not fully convinced with your shot, but it suits your brand very well. It's bright, it's carefree, but it's not the usual shot you've given us for past few weeks. I agree with Judge Carly, it felt simple in this point of competition, or maybe the background just took the effervescent-y of your shot. Maybe?

Garrett (Posh) - And this was another expensive shot, something I can see Armani, Hermes, Ralph Lauren, etc. written all over it. Given your brand, I don't think you'd fail showcasing it, because you've been giving posh shots since Week 1. And yes, you've just proven that you can sell everything, even that umbrella.

Naomi (Prime) - Well, I quite expected something different. I expected something fierce rather than cute. I was actually expecting you would use your advantage, no matter how confident you are in your first shot, nothing to lose if you'd use another one, for backups. I just wasn't really a big fan of the shot.

Adriana (Ethereal) - You could've done better, much much better. Any of your previous shots would've worked better than this, the text is also distracting which takes away much of your photo. You could've chosen another photo which speaks peacefully and purely. At this point of the competition, one mistake can cause a lot.

Madison (Ardent) - I like how you not went to the typical, but I don't think this was the good time not to go that route, I am feeling the excitement and exaggeration but it came of a little unnatural. Like it was "just for a photoshoot" rather on what you are really feeling. I don't know, but I think this was just a good shot.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys for your shots this week, I am mainly not impressed. I expected so much more.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results!
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Two judges weren't present on scoring, but Judge Lucky has been watching you all along.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
For the seats, one would be doubled for my score and the other is the average of Judge Carly and Sui's scores.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Naomi for winning your fourth challenge win, one more and you'd tie for most challenge wins.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
And for your photoshoot this week, you all were given a brand which best represents you.
1856 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Enough of that discussion, let's get to it.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!