This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1937 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Paul - One thing you are not good at is explaining your photo, and for that you will probably lost some points. While the shot is actually okay, your explanation feels lazy and flat. The shot is good, probably one of your best, if not your best shot to date. But again, your explanation just feels really weak, just like all your previous explanations.

Iveta - I don't know how I feel about this shot, probably not as good as your previous shots. Your explanation this week feels weak as well, maybe your understanding of the principle isn't as strong but you captured it just fine. Nothing really stands out in the shot, but then again the shot wasn't bad at all.

Garrett - This for me isn't as strong as your previous performances, but gladly your worst performance isn't really bad. This shot still looks fine, your explanation was short but you got it on point. I agree with Judge Lenox with this shot looking a "safe" shot and isn't really outstanding.

Naomi - I actually have mixed feelings for your shot, I kinda like it, I kinda don't. One thing interesting here is how you smartly incorporated the given principle in your shot, you took it nicely and created something good. The texts kinda ruined the feels to it hardly. I do say that this is one of your better performance.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Adriana - Well, this is one great shot! Finally, something I can remember you from. The class you took literally just helped you a lot, and ofcourse you delivered no doubt about that. You definitely are the star of the shot, and you are the focal point of the shot, not just the shot but also the week.

Alice - I actually like your shot this week. This is something I am a fan of, you using a great shot in the right time, well not for everybody - but I think it does fit somehow. Your explanation this week is also on point.

Daniel - I find this shot interesting, you are intelligently using your given principle to its fullest, while this isn't a really strong shot, it is actually a solid shot. Your explanation was great and you just go outside your comfort zone this week, and it paid off really well. Congratulations!

Madison - I kinda expected this shot to be honest, I am not saying it's bad though because the shot looks great and is better than most shots this week. You captured the theme really well, the background kinda distracts me and took me off the shot. But then again, you made this week your own.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
This week was a very average week. Not something I see my Top 8 doing. I hope you all step it up next week.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Anyways, welcome Team A!
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Team A:

Adriana Lima
Garrett Neff
Iveta Mukuchyan
Madison Beer
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
First of all, Congratulations to Adriana and Garrett who's been on Team A since the show started and hasn't given the spot to any other models.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
This week is the last week you'll be safe for elimination though as teams is already dissolved in your next panel.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
This week is a good week for the 3 of you as they got the first 3 spots on the ranking while the last model did the worst this week.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Thankfully though, he/she is on Team A and will not be going home.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hands are the result!
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Anyways with Judge Marlon's absence, I doubled my score.
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) + ADDITIONALS = TOTAL
1937 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
BEST PERFORMER THIS WEEK IS.....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!