This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Madison - This looks really fun, you truly are a revelation for me Madison. You are selling not only your eyeshadow, but you are selling the photo really well. The only problem I see in this shot were your hands, which were all over the place, other than that, it was a great shot.

Disha - This definitely is something from a commercial video. What I would've loved though is if you focused on just one shot, because I don't know how to judge this photo as a whole. There's a lot so much going on in this shot.

Tommy - While this definitely is an unprofessional shot. You took the theme literally and sold your shirts. This was just bad.

Allison - There you go, a great shot. Something professional, something commercial. You are definitely selling that hotdogs but still not forgetting you are modelling. Which kinda lacks in with most of the contestants.
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Alice - This was high fashion, something I can see in a high class store. You got the theme finally, what I think you missed though is it being marketable, something that would reach a wide range of audience.

Barbie - I think this photo was too sexy for Top Model material. I do know your capacity in modelling and I do know you could've done a lot lot better.

Adriana - This was though for me the sample of something Top Model sexy. Your face looks good, you are selling the fantasy bra really well and definitely made it look expensive as if it weren't expensive enough.
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Here are the Top 4 this week:

- Alice Burdeu
- Allison Harvard
- Kang Daniel
- Madison Beer
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
But of course, only one winner is to be crowned this week...
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
and it's you...
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
For your second time in a row, KANG!
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
That was two consecutive wins for you, Kang. Two challenges, two wins. Congratulations!
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
With that your prize, is an advantage for your next photoshoot. Congratulations!
1962 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Kang - 9.4
Alice - 9
Allison - 8.9
Madison - 8.9
Adriana - 8.5
Naomi - 8.4
Barbie - 7.7
Garrett - 7.7
Disha - 7
Iveta - 4.3
Paul - 4
Kelsey - 0
1962 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
What are your thoughts about this week's challenge? Share it in the house.
1961 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #2

"Twelve Olympians"

Hi guys! Today we are going to play Gods and Goddesses. For your photoshoot this week, we are talking about the Twelve Olympians. The ancient Greek mystical world was ruled by a small group of powerful gods called the Olympians. When things had to be decided, this council of 12 gods met on Mount Olympus to discuss things.

The 12 Olympian gods all kept a home on Mount Olympus. Unless they were off traveling somewhere, that's where you could find most of them.

Here are the twelve Olympians - Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Ares, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Hades/Hephaestus.

Now your task this week is to portray those gods/goddesses based on what they are known for, their characteristics and personalities, etc. And who gave to you what to portray? The challenge winner this week, who was Kang.

24 hours to do the photoshoot, failure to submit on time means deduction of 2 points. Goodluck! x
1961 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Here's who will you portray:

Zeus - Allison
Hera - Kelsey
Poseidon - Iveta
Demeter - Adriana
Athena - Paul
Ares - Madison
Apollo - Garrett
Artemis - Naomi
Aphrodite - Daniel
Hermes - Barbie
Hestia - Alice
Dionysus - Disha
1961 days 17 hours ago
acyuta
Disha - Dionysus.

A very odd portrayal.
Dionysus is the god of winemaking and wine. He is a god of epiphany, "the god that comes", and his "foreignness" as an arriving outsider-god may be inherent and essential to his cults.
From what's written about the Greek god above, disha can be seen as an exotic foreigner. And also, fond of馃嵎 (wine) or any juice.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR7CzM20PkEVHvIuL0plJs-vzrBe2qscAvlhJri-MF5ntc1gbod
1961 days 17 hours ago
SharonMaItems
IVETA MUKUCHYAN - + POSEIDON +

You might not get it exactly.
Poseidon is the god of the sea, horses and earthquakes. I decided to go with the sea since it works best with his personality. He is known to be difficult, moody and greedy. I think that this picture is shown as some type of picture that was difficult to take, and just that she looks very moody. It's also really greedy because she wants to be on the front of the magazine cover so that she gets money for her face being used in the magazine.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/35/23/8735239a04a8b14ade3f82e9b9b70762.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!