This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1971 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
lexi_gab12
Played: 28 times
Last Activity: 6 days ago
1970 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First off, it's SO great to be back in the judge's seat after a season off. I'm excited to see the work you models deliver this season!

:::::CARLY'S COMMENTS:::::

- Adriana Lima (ParvatiS)
Simple, yet sexy and I love it. The coat is flirty and fun, which added with your smoldering look at the camera, makes this shot appealing. It’s winter themed without being overkill with cliches. Overall, very well done.

- Alexa Bliss (Yandereboy12)
“Alexa, play ‘Last Christmas’ by Cascada.” This is a mix of being over the top and solid enough to be perfect for this challenge. The pop star shooting a music video appeal it has isn’t ideal for this, but I’m not really mad about it if I’m honest.

- Alice Burdeu (hazbez94)
It’s an ok shot. Sure it fits the theme, but your skin tone and the background don’t work well together as it acts more as a distraction. I think if this were more of a full body shot, or at least to your hips it could have been better.

- Allison Harvard (cherishthegirl101)
This is a candid shot. When I Googled your name and “photoshoot” there were plenty of professional photos you could have used to convey a winter theme. At the very least send in a professionally shot photo, even if it’s completely random. That will get you more points than candid shots every time.

- Barbie Blank (SummerRae101)
You look stunning in this outfit and how you’re looking at the camera pierces through. I love the red and white combo on you and overall this feels winter without the need of overselling the theme. Very nice.

- Disha Patani (acyuta)
To be honest, I feel like this is a candid shot of a recently homeless person. No offense, but this lacks style and while the coat contributes to the winter theme, this feels more evergreen.

- Garrett Neff (Brandonh1)
Granted it’s a stereotypical winter shot, but I actually really like this. Your styling is appealing and while the snow is there, you’re the focus. You exude confidence and class that works well for this shot.

- Iveta Mukuchyan (SharonMaItems)
What I like about this is it’s a professional shot, but feels candid. It’s like catching you in the middle of your walk to work. The outfit is nice on you and I like the addition of the hat, as it gives the look a laid-back vibe.

- Kang Daniel (SeongWoo)
Adorable. I love the style you have going on here and the simpleness of the shot. Are you going out or staying in? What is it that holds your attention? This shot makes me curious and I think for the first challenge you did a great job not overselling the theme.

- Kelsey Merritt (lexi_gab12)
No Submission, No Comments.

- Lady Gaga (Marge_Simpson)
This is very fashion forward and I appreciate that. However, this doesn’t feel wintery to me. Your makeup is creepy and distracts from your overall look. If this was a Halloween themed challenge then I think this would have been at the top.

- Madison Beer (Survivorgame1)
I LOVE this! First off, the dark colors is exactly how I imagine winter if it were a color palette. The fur coat not only adds to the theme, but how you’re showing a small big of skin adds to the sex appeal. This is simple, yet you sold it really well.

- Naomi Smalls (Ajathekween)
First off, as a whole I think this is a gorgeous shot! I like that you didn’t do the typical winter shoot with snow and whatnot. This is stylish and sassy. The headwear though is a bit distracting, but as a whole this was well done for your first challenge.

- Paul Wesley (Tommy123)
I can’t tell if this is a candid shot or not, but either way it’s really small. The shot didn’t have to include snow in order for it to work. As I told Allison, you have shots you could have used that would have looked better, if only you provided a convincing description.
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
So, as you all see Judge Carly already judge your photos and sent me the scores. So I am now going to reveal the challenge winner.
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And the prize of the challenge winner is a 2 point addition for his/her score this week.
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And the possible ones getting it are...
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Judge Carly's Top 3 shots:

- Adriana Lima
- Kang Daniel
- Madison Beer
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
But ofcourse, there should only be one winner.
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And that model is....
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
KANG!
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Congratulations Kang Daniel, you are the first ever challenge winner of the season. As the winner of the challenge, as said earlier you are going to have a 2 point additional for your scores.
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Kang - 9.5
Madison - 9.4
Adriana - 9.2
Barbie - 9.0
Iveta - 8.7
Naomi - 8.5
Garrett - 8.4
Alexa - 8.2
Lady Gaga - 7.5
Disha - 7.3
Alice - 6.2
Allison - 3.0
Paul - 2.5
Kelsey - 0.0
1970 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
What can you say about your very first challenge? Speak your thoughts in the house!
1970 days ago
SeongWoo
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

THANK YOU CARLY!!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9ca535e5dc97bdbf3fccf5e1579cfef0/tumblr_oryypl0Sio1wsfs9ho8_250.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!