This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Finale

Topic » #NTM11 - Finale

2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And to open the show, here's BLACKPINK with their single which is currently the second most viewed online video in the first 24 hours.

2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And now we are coming to the last round of the competition - the Finale Task!
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Before we see each of your photos for the finale, let us first see the wonderful and stunning judging panel, who helped and supported me throughout this journey in finding the Next Top Model!
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
First of is the first runner-up of the Next Top Model, Cycle 8: Back to Basics and also the owner of The Antibiotic, let's give it up for Judge Sui He!
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Next up is our sexy judge here who won the Next Top Model, Cycle 5: Fans vs. Favorites, you probably know him let's give it up for Judge Marlon Teixeira!
2125 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey, guys! Such an amazing season.
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Here as well is the winner of the Next Top Model, Cycle 8: Back to Basics marking his 3rd consecutive time in the judging panel, it's no other than Judge Lucky Blue Smith!
2125 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
Love the song, by the way.
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And lastly, you probably know him from last season, because just like you he's been there. I present to you, the Next Top Model, Cycle 10: The Apprentice Winner, Augusta Alexander!
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
The crowned winner for this cycle probably is the luckiest one, as it has been decided by 3 winners who knows what they are doing.
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
The criteria for judging for your finale task was quite a changed from last season.

Model Division - 25% of total judges score
Hometown - 10% of total judges score
Spirit Animal - 15% of total judges score
To The Top! - 30% of total judges score
2125 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Now shall we see your photos?
2125 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Starting with a photoshoot for the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model – Model Division! The score for this photoshoot is 25%.
2125 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
and Garrett, you are up first!

https://media.giphy.com/media/348entPcOpd0dOZfa0/giphy.gif

https://s33.postimg.cc/5v7etiqov/MODELDIVISIONGARRETT.jpg

#Jerard  - Hi Garrett, welcome to the finale! I actually had no doubt you’d make it up here. Now, I like that you already had that idea of September for the cover. Your shot was good, but I still think you could’ve focused more if this was a cover worthy shot, which I think it fully isn’t. For me it is more of a spread type.

#Marlon - A spread is supposed to grab attention and this is full of dull and muted colors, you’re not doing anything to engage and your face is muted a lot by the shade, I think you misunderstood the challenge.

#Sui - It's an okay shot. Neither great nor bad. It's good for magazine spread. I like the concept of your shot since September is rainy season and the next release of MD will be next month. I like the styling and the facial expression. As a cover, this one won't make it though.

#Augusta - I think you look great here! Throughout the competition, you've had some great and some not so great shots, but I think you have what it takes to be the winner of this. My critique here would be I'm not sure I see this type of shot being a cover of a magazine; it's more of an inner advertisement.
2125 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Let's now see Lenox's photo!

https://media.giphy.com/media/5jWhQDCT8sP8cwDvKa/giphy.gif

https://s33.postimg.cc/9etcj9gj3/MODELDIVISIONLENOX.jpg

#Marlon -  For a spread the black and white is a very questionable choice, I love your posing and expression but I can’t say this feels super appropriate for this particular task.

#Augusta - I love the styling of this shot. When I think of you, I think of black and white so that came through in this photo. I feel like your arms and face is a little stiff but overall, this was a good submission.

#Jerard –  Congratulations Lenox, you had many doubters but all of us here are believers of you. Your photo was good, but black and white as a cover? That seems really odd. Mainly because I don’t think it would sell out as great as colored ones. You are rocking that dress, it fits perfectly well to you and you are selling it, but again it’s an issue that you posted black and white.

#Sui - Honestly speaking, it's not good for Model Division. MD magazine is full of colors and this photo consists of only two colors. Black and white. Your concept of the shot is good for To The Top! photo shoot. Not in this one. It's a good photo, with that "awkward" pose and fierce facial expression, but it's not good for this shoot. Not MD spread-worthy. Not cover-worthy.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!