This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Finale

Topic » #NTM11 - Finale

2083 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
So proud of you, Shawn. You proved to us that you are not just a singer, but a good model too.
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Shawn, you probably surprised most of us here, especially the doubters on how far you've come. I can say that you are not just a singer, you are a model. A true performer no doubt! I do believe you deserve to be here, but again for a winner? I think you need to strive more, practice harder and I'll be seeing you out there.
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I am proud of you Shawn, you had been great. Thank you for joining this cycle and I hope to see more of you.
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
RESULTS:

Second runner-up: Shawn Mendes
First runner-up: ???
WINNER: ???
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Now, it is down to our final 2.
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The battle of the Americans...
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this cycle gets to be the sixth American winner.
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
And that model is...
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the Sumptuous one, Garrett? The guy who's gone through a rollercoaster ride. Obtaining the first 3 best photos and 1 challenge win. Definitely the guy to beat this season. But is it enough to make him the eleventh winner of the franchise?
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
or will it be the Regal one, Lenox? The underdog who's been outshined from her first weeks but week after week gets better and finally was able to change the course of the competition. Will she be the eleventh winner of the franchise?
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the guy from Delaware?
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Or will it be the girl from Georgia?
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of the Next Top Model got a score of 165.36 while the runner up gained a score of 153.22 points.
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
2083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The #WINNER of the Next Top Model

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!