This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM11 - Semi-Finals

2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
For the 3rd and final spot..
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Dinara and Lenox*
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing before me, but I have only one photo in my hand -
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Who will be the last finalist?
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
I have here in my left is Dinara, the vigorous one from Russia. She started this competition smooth and fierce, week after week she delivered. But this week it felt like she hold back, but is the last spot going to be for her?
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Will you be the first ever Russian to be in the finale, or will you be the one going home tonight, or will you leave 4th just like Arthur of last season from your country home as well?
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
In my right is Lenox, the regal one of the United States. She started this competition very unsure but week after week she continues to improve until she reach the top and sometimes over the top. This week wasn't the best week for her, but was it the worst?
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Will you be the girl representative of the Next Top Model 11: Clash of Ascendancy, or will it be Dinara's to take?
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Both of you excelled in your own ways..
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Dinara you shined bright in mine and Marlon's challenge.
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
while you Lenox, shined well with Marlon and Lucky's challenge.
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
But one of you did better than the other.
2093 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
And that girl is the final girl I will call.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!