This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Lenox, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
7th - Hao Yun Xiang:

7.2 + 8.1 + 7.9 + 7.9 + 7.8 + 7 = 45.9
2124 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
from Doutzen, Devon and now Hao. it is just unbelievable. it left me and Garrett now. It kind of scared me now. I hope I can come to the top again next photoshoot
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Hao, this was very saddening to see you go home. So, I think this is the perfect time to have an announcement.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Tonight we have some two very special visitors watching you at the back this week.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Miles-

....Okay
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
And they're someone you probably know.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Let's welcome here on stage....
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through the center stage*
2124 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at Jerard*
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
DOUTZEN and MATTHEW!
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Not only are they watching, they are wanting to take your spot ever since they were eliminated. And now they are having their chance.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Together with Hao, Izi and other eliminated models who has yet to contact me if they will be wanting to participate..
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
They will be joining you in next week's challenge and photoshoot.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
and ONE lucky model will have the chance to get revenge and actually comes back in the competition, while ONE from you Top 6 will be leaving home next week and will have to give his/her spot.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!