This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Lake House

Topic » #NTM11 - Lake House

2120 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
"I'm not an underdog. The past few weeks I have proved that"

this is what I called asking for praise. I know you did this so you can tell us that you are improved? oh girls I can see through you. you are an underdog so shut your shit up and take that. you wanted to make drama so people know that you won 2 BP and people should scared about you because no one take you seriously BUT me in that rankings challenge? OKKKAAAAYYYY GURLLLL I SEE YOU
2120 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
Hao, you are a lost dog now :p
2120 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
Ok Dinara, you're stressed... dont fight

*hug her*

Lets drink a cold drink, you will get better!
2120 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
ME

https://www.doggifpage.com/gifs/147.gif
2120 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
*hug hao*

uh I just hate when someone try to pull a damn victim card like why you starting the drama again when you cant handle the heat and then play that shit card. oh btw we should called her topdog cause she won 2 BP even though in the overall ranking she is in the bottom. I mean we should give her what she wants when she started this drama all over again. greedy for praised L TO THE O TO THE L

btw give me coke please before I choke someone :p
2120 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
*giving Dinara coke*

Im nervous, i think i'll be on bottom 2... They said i didn't hit the theme... Like always... I dont know, i just dont know why i cant say my body is a flaw for me? If i think i'm too skinny you should accept. whatever... If i stay i'll give my all, if i didnt hit the theme maybe i should kill myself (KIDDING- NEVER DO THAT GUYS, NEVEEEER)
2120 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
thank you *starts drinking coke*

I hope you survived again hao
2120 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I’m in the top 5 AND got third call out! I’m beyond excited and ready for the next task!
2120 days 12 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

I am highly grateful to make it Top 5;) It's coming down to the last straws and it is getting intense. Everybody is fighting their way to the top. It is a real battle.
I am ready for the next challenge!!
2120 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Dinara, for being the best performer of the week - now for your third time!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://s15.postimg.cc/5d2kl3f2j/BESTPHOTO10.jpg

Call-out order:
https://s15.postimg.cc/ow75tv5y3/CALLOUT.png 

Rankings:
https://s15.postimg.cc/rqab7bfu3/RANKING.png

Congratulations Top 5, you're another step closer for bringing home the crown!
2119 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara confessional:

I just realized that I don't really have that many bad photo just like 4 combined from challenge and photoshoot and the rest is like only 1 judges that didn't like. It might look good but when a challenge like this appear, it might be my downfall.

Also I notice that the recreat look is always being our last photoshoot in the finale in the last 2 or 3 season and now it appears here in F5 so I think the finale shoot either would be easier or harder. If this kind of challenge about recreate look appears again in the finale and Victoria is still there, I know that this shit is rigging for her I mean she has many option to do while me only 3 or I take the harder way which recreat something that is already good. It just not fair to do the same recreate look again and again for some people like is this Next Top Model OR Next Recreate Model?
2117 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I WON MY FIRST CHALLENGE! I’m beyond excited and grateful!
2113 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Lenox's Confessional:

I'm so nervous about this panel because I looked back and just realised that I made top 5 my last cycle and got eliminated at this point in the competition. I'm so nervous about how everything will go down because I want to win. I want to show everyone that I have what it takes and this would be such a great season to do so, seeing that my competitors are incredible.
2112 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I made it to the final four! I’m beyond shocked and super excited to continue my journey into the semifinals!
2112 days 18 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox's Confessional:

I did it! I'm in the semi finals! I have to stay on top and prove why I deserve to be here! I won't be satisfied until I win this competition and I know that I can!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!