This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2140 days 8 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman -
I think this challenge is a two part. The major difference between male and female fashion is styling. Types of clothing and how they're worn. The second part is the embodiment of the gender. The pose, the aura. In this shot I think Lenox exudes both of these things. She represents every guy. From the boys who wear heels to the men in dress pants. She is posing as if to say, "sup bruh" and doesn't give a trick about what anyone has to say.

http://www.all-antm.net/displayimage.php?pid=111062&fullsize=1
2140 days 3 hours ago
MoooHades
Izi Simundic -

Firstly I think I fit the theme this week because the clothes are very masculine , especially how they fit on Izi. The second big difference here if the pose, it's a classic "man-spreading" pose that guys use all the time. The last big difference is the body posture and how she's sitting on the chair, guys, especially young guys are definitely known for how they slink down in a chair and just have really weird posture. I also think her hair here makes her face look really masculine!

http://www.australiasntm.all-antm.net/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Isabel332.jpg
2139 days 22 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff

So this week I had to represent a woman so in this photo you will see the stare and the pose i have is soft and that is what women have been doing in modeling since the very start. Also, the color yellow in this photo has a very feminine vibe.

https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/garrett-neff-lofficiel-hommes-spring-summer-2009-editorial-012.jpg?w=720&h=540&crop=1
2139 days 22 hours ago
patricenka9
Matthew Noszka -

Simple yet affective, my outfit is quite feminine and my facial expression is really gentle and soft, like most women are, but also , it is really intimidating, like some women are. <3

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7a/35/78/7a35787a64e6283aba5838b034ac1678.jpg
2139 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2139 days 20 hours ago
wileycoyote
This is a challenge thats all in the explanation, if you can sell your point and have a good shot you will do well, the way you explain and think about your shots will always effect your scores and thats something i want you to be mindful of as the competition gets tighter

Devon: I love this shot, its well framed(the rule of thirds which i brought up week 1 is a very useful thing used here) and your killing it in the shot, overall you did great

Shawn: I love this shot and how it fits the theme, i do however want to point out youve used a lot of black and white shots(and while this isnt one a lot of medium shots and medium closeups) you feel at risk of becoming stale and i hope you can avoid that but again i really like this shot just wanted to point this stuff out

Doutzen: Its not bad but you really didnt do much here but wear plaid and a bowtie, theres a lot you can offer and you really coulda thought about it more

Dinara: Love this, you really thought this through and your posing is great, not really much to say but well done

Hao: You knocked this one out of the park, you were one of the models i expected to struggle with this since your style is strength and masculinity but you nailed it

Victoria: I predicted you would be the girl who would struggle the most here, this unfortunately proves me right, your explanation is mostly buzzwords not really related to your shot and it boils down to "i tied my hair back" which is arbitrary at best, the amount of white really puts the focus on your face which isnt strong enough here to carry the shot, unfortunately this is your worst shot to date and thats not so good coming off your great shot last week, id advise talking to sui more as she really does want to help you

Miles: I love this and its clear you really thought about it, theres not really much to say but you did great and are showing why your still here

Lenox: Its a good shot, not outstanding but a good shot nonetheless and im very happy with it

Izi: yes it works for the theme but the image is quite small and the lighting is a mess, its not just about following the theme we still expect it to be a good photo

Garrett: Ive noticed you have a habit of making up stuff and pretending they are in the photo, that is the hardest expression ive seen from you its not soft at all and your relying completely on that for the theme? its not even a great shot to start with(its honestly rather simple)

Matthew: Much like Izi you hit the theme but really coulda done better with the actual shot, theres a lot of dead space above you and minorly the editing to make the zip moree noticable really throws me off
2139 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you Marlon!
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now I am here for the results!
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Here are Marlon's top 3 favorite shots:

- Devon Aoki
- Hao Yun Xiang
- Miles McMillan
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
But of course, there would only be one winner.
2139 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
look at that Team Lucky in top 3
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
And that model is....
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
For your second time in a row, HAO!
2139 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Well two consecutive wins for you, Hao! For your prize, it is another advantage for your next photoshoot. Congratulations!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!