This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Team Lucky

Topic » #NTM11 - Team Lucky

2166 days 3 hours ago
Zankie16
this is going to be fun
2166 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Sits down and starts playing my guitar*
2165 days 19 hours ago
Broggo
Well hello everyone *grins*
2165 days 14 hours ago
SeongWoo
Waiting the 1st theme to our competition...
2165 days 13 hours ago
Broggo
Man this makes a change from an octagon.
2165 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
HEYYYY
2165 days 12 hours ago
Broggo
Welcome.
2165 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hola
2165 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
*eating some candy*
2165 days 5 hours ago
Zankie16
*drinking some water*
2165 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
*walks to Garrett*

Hi, i'm Hao ^^
2165 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
#Battles

Below you'll see your photoshoot and who were you paired with. Make sure to give it your all as to make sure you'll have a spot or atleast get a steal. I should have your photoshoot within 24 hours, exceeding that means elimination and just made your opponent advance easily. For further questions, clarifications and concerns - mail me and/or other coaches.

#TEAMLUCKY

Garrett Neff vs. Hao Yun Xiang

Photoshoot: Sexy
Reason: I’ve paired you two together because I see one thing that you both have in common: sex appeal. I want in a model to gain my attention immediately when I look at a photo. I want you to provide me a sex appeal photoshoot.

Aja vs. Conor McGregor

Photoshoot: Wildcards
Reason: You two definitely are wildcards among this team because I don’t know what you really can offer. Conor you are a wrestler and Aja you are a drag queen. Two different things but this is a modeling competition do you have what it takes? I want you both to have a shot so prove it. Give me a photo that proves to me why you should move forward.

Matthew Noszka vs Miles McMillan

Photoshoot: Boy Next Door
Reason: My season there was me, season 9 there was Simon Nessman, the recent season there was Jordan Barrett. Now this season it’s one of you two. I always love the boy next door because they are the prettiest guys ofc but not only that they are underestimated until they show up and blow your socks away. The 3 people I mentioned either went on to win their season, make the finals, or quit at final 5 when they were almost to the finals. For this photoshoot give me the most innocent boy next door shot.

Clement Chabernaud vs Shawn Mendes

Photoshoot: Elements
Reason: One thing this series ask of you is to provide photos that you may not even think you’re able to possess. I paired you two up to test that theory in hopes that you can actually handle the craziness of this series. This photoshoot I ask of you to give me one photo that represents one of the 4 elements: Water, Earth, Wind, and Fire. Think out of the comfort zone don’t tie down exactly to the word. Express yourself.
2165 days 4 hours ago
Zankie16
Hi Hao how are you doing^^
2165 days 4 hours ago
Zankie16
good luck everyone
2165 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
*looks at Garrett*

It looks like we're the hottest competitors in his team hahaha

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!