This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2259 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
Omg, im shaking, thank you Lucky, im honored you liked that.

I'll do my best, always. Im gonna show to anyone, i can be a model.
2259 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adrien Sahores (imprincearthur)
You look similar, but you didn’t give much of an explanation. How else are we to know how you are paying tribute to him with this shot?

- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1)
I like the connection you made with his use of props in his shoots. You look stylish and overall I think this is a solid shot.

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag)
Not only did you select a model of the opposite gender, but you embodied her style perfectly! You have that bad boy appeal that goes along with her brand.

- Don Benjamin (IceBear)
I totally agree with your statement that Cara’s facial expression is what draws us in. You do just that with this shot. Not only does your face call attention, but that red suit makes you stand out.

- Duckie Thot (MISSimogen)
Overall I think you captured the essence of Marlon with this shot. It’s high fashion, sophisticated and simple.

- Harry Shum Jr. (DrG2)
This is a nice shot as a whole, but not exactly one I’ll remember weeks from now. You do capture the essence of Marlon when it comes to playing with the lighting.

- India Gants (Yellowpenguin)
This is boring. It’s a simple head shot and nothing more, so it’s nothing that will make you memorable. You could have shown more with this shot than just your face.

- Jordan Barrett (Bella1)
I like the explanation you gave, but more importantly I love the overall shot. Not only is it visually captivating, but it’s artistic.

- Jourdan Dunn (Rubes)
I very much see her style and brand with this shot. You look gorgeous and it’s effortless. It’s a simple pose but one that commands attention.

- Kit Butler (waft)
There is this sexiness that just oozes from this shot. Lindsey always had a way of being simple, yet alluring which is exactly what you’re showing.

- Megan Fox (Tommy123)
This isn’t a professional photoshoot. It’s a red carpet candid shot and a total waste for you this week. Not good.

- Naomi Campbell (RightToCensor)
Sexy! This is not only simple, but the lighting and styling makes this a photoshoot to remember! I love the red lip as well.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo)
To me this is a loose tribute to Lucky. They style works, but the shot as a whole is missing that thing that makes you stand out.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234)
Overall this is a solid shot and the styling is perfect. I agree with you that Lucky makes the outfits he wears really shine.

- Tyra Banks (MIchelle990)
This is a million times better than your last shot! You look not only stunning, but captivating from the hair to the gold styling.
2259 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Wow thanks so much Judges <3
2259 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Duckie (Marlon Teixeira) - When Marlon steps in on photoshoots, he always bring class and passion in his shots. And this is what I see in this shot, you look really really stunning. I see this as what Marlon would also be doing if he's you in the shot. I am actually loving it, a huge step up from your first week's shot.

Adrien (Edward Wilding) - This photo is too small for my liking as well. Your explanation is really really disappointing. And the way you portray Edward is very not really well thought of, it's very basic. Your shot though I can say, I was somehow impressed. I would have loved if you were to elaborate more on your explanation next time.

Arthur (Edward Wilding) - I did like how you used props, but it didn't make you the accessory, you are still the star of the shoot. I liked how this all blends really well, your coat, the background, etc. It's really pleasing to the eyes. Your facial expression could've probably been way better though.

Seongwoo (Lucky Blue Smith) - First of all, it's already a risk to portray a judge here in the competition. But, the shot is for my liking. This looks very pure and refreshing, it is somehow reminds me of the shoot which was the best photo of the season, of course by Lucky. Your eyes and expression were good as well. But we all know that the judge you portrayed will be the one to judge you more appropriate.
2259 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Tyra (Saskia de Brauw) - Somehow, facial expression - I don't think Saskia will do it, clothings as well is not what I think Saskia would normally do/have, but your pose is fit with the category. All in all, I think portraying Lindsey would have been a better pick. But I got to say, Saskia have the complete say and what I do think is that it's way better than your first week.

Augusta (Saskia de Brauw) - And this is how you explain a shot, I do feel your passion to be in this competition because I see effort. This is an almost perfect interpretation, for me atleast. This is somehow I think Saskia would be doing. Plus your facial expression is just perfect. If Saskia applaud you for being great, who am I not to right?

Jordan (Lindsey Wixson) - She is one of my favorites as well, though it really wasn't a quick win for her, there's a battle that season. Is that you again? Just your few shots in this competition, and each of it looks completely different. Good job on that, your facial expression how I wish was more lively and living that vibrant colors.

Jourdan (Lindsey Wixson) - The two Jordans are rocking it. This is somehow Lindsey would pose, the clothings, I don't know for it. Facial expressions, just near perfection. I agree with Judge Saskia, the photo was very sexy, but very commanding at the same time. You look really long in this shot, given it's not really a full-body shot.
2259 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Kit (Lindsey Wixson) - Extremely disappointed with that explanation. It's very weak, I would have loved the picture a bit more if you detailed some aspects in Lindsey's works. But again, no doubt that this shot was amazing, I kinda see how you take on the route of Lindsey. It's just that I would have loved some effort in explanation, as not at all times it is needed.

Don (Cara Delevingne) - Well somehow this was really really stunning. It looks like the contrary of the shot you are talking about, which I absolutely loved. This photo screams power, I liked how you stand out, especially the suit in the background. It just made you the complete star of the shoot. Visually stunning.

Harry Shum Jr. (Marlon Teixeira) - Yes, somehow I noticed that just right now, most of his shots weren't really looking through the camera, it's somehow not but still looking really really stunning. Facial expression, could've been better. But your pose is very much on my liking. Good job, this was way better than first week's.
2259 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
India (Cara Delevingne) - I was somehow not a big fan of the shot, as you just depend on the face as a whole to portray a whole character. In portraying a shot, especially portraying a character, it would've been more appropriate if the photo is not just focusing on the face, but the body expression as well, which what you missed in this shot.

Megan (Karlie Kloss) - This was the easy route, just portraying a one photo and take it as the whole experience of a character. This is very disappointing. This is 100% a paparazzi shot. I won't comment any longer.

Naomi (Saskia de Brauw) - I somehow see you going with Saskia's route. And somehow, I was 50-50 caught in this. I agree with Judge Lucky, somehow I see Saskia in this. But somehow I don't think it is somehow will Saskia be doing. Lighting is very stunning.

Romee (Lucky Blue Smith) - I was hoping for a better shot, especially after 3 disappointing ones, I am glad I did see it. Saved the best for last, and for me you did it the best today. I 100% see this Lucky would be doing, This was just exciting to see, it's very Lucky. And you definitely are going big this season.
2259 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In a bit, we'll see your overall performance this week.
2259 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
gl huns x
2259 days 1 hour ago
bambinoswag
thanks for the love judges :D
2259 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
*Megan starts crying*
^I failed this week and I know I am going home
2259 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I now got the results.
2259 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
We'll start at 10:00.
2259 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
* Ong starts shaking *

Omg, i'm very anxious! Luck to us Megan *take her hands*
2259 days ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!