This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2258 days 6 hours ago
MISSimogen
Duckie Thot (The Survivor)

https://imgur.com/a/kvk3M

this look just screams chief commander in charge, with the addition of the hat and the striking pose, I look like i've just been battling through hell and standing tall and strong at the end highlighting that I am the last survivor!
2258 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Romee Strijd (Emo/Goth) : https://prnt.sc/ijo5bd

Y'all said I was relying on pretty so I decided to take a RISK. I decided to go for a more mysterious, type of a goth. I'd like to say I look like a creepy, porcelain-doll waiting to curse her next owner.
2258 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Ong Seongwoo (Prep): https://prnt.sc/ijoch9

I inspire myself in a rich boy who loves parties and spend all the money with alcohol. Seongwoo it's a bitchy boy who have everything he wants.
2257 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
These are now the slot left for characters:

Male &Female Exclusive:
The Brain - 0
The Survivor - 1
The IT Couple - 2

Female Only:
Diva - 0
Princess - 1
Emo/Goth -0
The Current GF - 2

Male Only:
Jock - 1
Skeptic - 0
Prep - 0
Killer - 0
2257 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2257 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Each judge are now going to comment, and with that as well give you a money. The maximum money you can get from each judge is $4000.
2257 days ago
Maxi1234
WHATS THE LONG WAIT FOR
2256 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CRITIQUES ~

ARTHUR ~ This photograph is meh to me. For the first week, it's expected and the bar is kind of low as the competition is starting off, however, this does not leave a good impression at all. The quality of the picture is not the greatest. The pose and background are basic and not intriguing at all. The only thing good you have going here is that you correctly met the assignment of preppy.

INDIA ~ The photograph is bit small for me, however, I do love this picture. I see pop diva superstar in this picture. I love the intensity in your eye and the usage of the prop. I think this is a strong photo for week 1. Great job!

KIT ~ This photo is visually pleasing. I absolutely adore the glasses in this photo. Although your eyes are not shown, there's an aspect about those glasses that are intriguing and surprisingly matches the skeptic theme. I could see how the rose is aesthetically pleasing, however, I could do without the flower. Overall, this is one of the best shots of the week for me.

HARRY ~ For me, this is a hit and a miss. I love the intensity in your eyes. The pose could be better. But for me, the explanation throws it off. I do see the mysterious and and dark vibe that you explained, but then you sort of backtracked and compared the essence of the picture to be magical, which doesn't really scream killer at all. Too me, I see more of a dark worlock than a killer in a high school movie. For me, the explanation and the inspiration could've been a bit clear.

NAOMI ~ I definitely see goth in this picture. However, this is not your strongest work. The eyes for me are very weird in a good way, however, the pose in this picture is not working at all. The way your body is hunched over while your hands are propped up against your torso is very awkward. There are no dimensions in the proportions of your body. Overall, this is an o.k. shot for me.

AUGUSTA ~ Ok this phenomenal. This is one of best, if not the best shot of the week. This photo screams jock and it's striking. This could be in an editorial sports magazine. You really hit the nail with this photo. I mean I could admire your bone structure for days, this photo is really amazing. Nothing bad to say about this photo.

MEGAN ~ This is not giving me princess at all. Princess to me is something that is very subtle but beautiful and graceful. Your facial expression is giving me sexy borderline slutty, with the pulling up of the skirt. I would've loved to see a nice long gown or even something more subtle than this. This photo is very loud in color which to me doesn't express princess, especially in a high school setting. 

ADRIEN ~ I like this shot. For me, this screams nerdy and geeky. I love the addition of the glasses. I love how this is a close-up shot. This could definitely be seen in an eyewear ad or even a suit ad. I think your facial expression is a bit to tense for my liking, and the lightning in the picture could've been better, however, this is a good start to the competition.

JOURDAN D. - I could see this being an actual character in a scary movie. This definitely screams "the brain" or the "geeky girl," so I really you think you nailed that portion of the task. However, when you look at the fashion aspect of this picture, I don't really see a model. I see a really pretty girl. You aren't really modeling at all in this picture which makes the overall picture weak. You could do so much better.

TYRA ~ This probably the weakest picture out of the bunch. First of all, this picture is entirely too small. I might be blind, but this is unacceptable. I touched on you taking the easy way out by picking Tyra banks to represent you in this competition, and you did the same thing this week. Tyra is known for being a diva, so I feel like any picture you would've chosen would've screamed diva. However, how does this relate to a high school teenage diva in a scary movie? It doesn't at all. This is really not a good week for you.

JORDAN B.~ This is amazing. I love everything about this photo. From the ripped up background from the baggy styling of the clothes. There's a youth about this photo that screams high school teenager. There is also a sense of mystery and darkness in this facial expression that could very well be associated with a killer. This is such a striking photo. One of the frontrunners this week. Very well!!

DON ~ This is an alright picture for me. I love the styling of the photo and the glasses. Your pose for me, however, is not working. I don't like how you are grabbing onto your shoulder like that, it's basic and boring and it does look awkward. This mug facial expression is not working for me at all ( I saw the same expression in your application shoot). For me, if you survive next week, you need to switch up the facial expressions. Give something different.

DUCKIE ~ This photo is very strong and I definitely get the survivor aspect to this photo, although you swayed away from a "high school survivor" in a scary movie in your explanation, you did take a risk, which I like. I don't like how your eyes are closed, or the stagnant body disposition in your pose. You look like a Barbie doll, your pose is SO stiff that it's actually weird for me to look at for too long.

ROMEE ~ This probably one of my favorite shots out of the girls. You really nailed the emo/goth look. I love the edginess of the facial expression and the shaved eyebrows. You really managed to capture the essence of this task. You look like the quintessential emo/goth high school girl that I would see in a movie. This is a very strong shot. Job well done.

ONG ~ This does not scream prep at all. It is kind of a stretch for you to even explain this as even being rich. This looks a regular photo. Nothing in this photo screams of wealth. The pose is very lazy and nonchalant. Your facial expression is weak as well. It is almost as if you're not even in the photo. This is very weak as a whole.

JASMINE ~ Was the theme Disney princesses or stereotypical movie character. This is very disheartening to see because out of everyone here, I feel like you missed the mark COMPLETELY with this photo. Had this been a Disney princess, but had an ounce of modeling in it, I would have been a little bit more understanding, but to submit this picture is kind of like a slap in the face because it is just completely wrong in every way. Sorry.

OVERALL RANKINGS
1. Augusta
2. Jordan
3. Romee
4. Kit
5. Adrien
6. India
7. Naomi
8. Jourdan
9. Harry
10. Don
11. Duckie
12. Megan
13. Arthur
14. Ong
15. Tyra
16. Jasmine
2256 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
OVERALL: This was a very middle of the road for most of you in this competition. I expected a bit more. All of you have so much potential, so I was really shocked when I saw everyone's photographs. Only a select few of you really managed to nail the theme, so moving forward I want to see a lot more fashionable photos and a lot more risks. Many of these photos are too basic to ever be seen in an actual editorial catalog. Step it up next week, because I will be judging closely on who improves and who declines in this competition.
2256 days 22 hours ago
bambinoswag
iconic
2256 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
YESSSS BEST OUT OF THA GIRLS
2256 days 22 hours ago
imprincearthur
I can settle for 5th
2256 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
Killer
- Probably someone you will not expect to be the killer

which doesn't really scream killer at all.

Not to be rude but that means I nailed the challenge cause he doesnt seems like a killer judge saskia
2256 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adrien Sahores (imprincearthur) - Brain
The glasses enhances the studious look you were going for. The shot itself is dark and creepy, which is perfect for this theme.

- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1) - Prep
You have the look down and that’s great, but I’m not a fan of this shot overall. It feels very clothing store catalog and not Next Top Model material. But it’s your first photoshoot so you have room to improve!

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag) - Jock
I love the story you gave to this shot as it not only fits the theme, but also brings the shot to life. It’s a simple pose, but you ooze the jock stereotype and campy horror film style.

- Don Benjamin (IceBear) - Skeptic
Not a bad shot overall and I love the gloves as it adds to the overall theme. The styling is nice, but not a fan of the pink backdrop.

- Duckie Thot (MISSimogen) - Survivor
Your legs can’t possibly be that long! Either way this is a stunning shot and the leader stance you have is confident and ready for war. Even though it’s simple, there’s something captivating about it.

- Harry Shum Jr. (DrG2) - Killer
To me this would have been better in the Diva category, but nonetheless I really do love this shot. Your pose commands attention and the glare you’re giving sends chills down my spine!

- India Gants (Yellowpenguin) - Diva
The photo is too small for my liking, but I do think you did a great job with the styling. You look very chic and ready to kill with those eyes!

- Jasmine Tookes (BritishRomeo17) - Princess
Oh dear. This is way too Disney to be anywhere near this theme. Not only that, but the shot looks very unprofessional and not worthy of NTM.

- Jordan Barrett (Bella1) - Killer
I like the context you gave this shot and overall I love not only the styling, but also the background. It conveys that dangerous, yet sexy appeal that makes most killers in horror films intriguing.

- Jourdan Dunn (Rubes) - Brain
The styling is on point and I love that hat on you. The candid look is not something I typically care for, but in this case it works brilliantly with the theme!

- Kit Butler (waf_) - Skeptic
I like that smug, over confident appeal to this shot. I love that you are stylish and managed to make a simple headshot artistic.

- Megan Fox (Tommy123) - Princess
Overall I think you look amazing and this is a really simple shot. The colors are perfect for this category.

- Naomi Campbell (RightToCensor) - Goth
This fits the Goth look very well and I think the black and white only makes this more intense. I’m not a fan of your facial expression though.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo) - Prep
For me this is just ok. I think the pose is what makes this a bit bland. The setting is good, but the pose and styling is what makes this not feel preppy.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234) - Goth
I like the description you gave for this shot as it makes it even more creepy looking. Not a fan of all that text, but overall it’s a nice shot.

- Tyra Banks (MIchelle990) - Diva
Not a fan of the small size, but overall it’s very dominatrix rather than diva. It’s still fierce and I love the pose, but would have liked something a bit more intriguing overall.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!