This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM10 - HOUSE

2265 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
Confessional: I struggled in the challenge this week. I found a fashionable outfit this time, but flunked on the pose. I need to change up my poses if I want to stay around next week.
2264 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
CF: so my critiques werent as good. . i still think i looked the best and clearly the judges reward vanilla basic looking models with poses which we've seen time and time again *rolls eyes*
2264 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
lol
2264 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
CF: I'm so pretty
2264 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Gj on being the best out of the girls :)
2264 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
It feels like it has taken forever just on this first challenge and photoshoot
2264 days 11 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
so they seemed to like my photo! i just need to make my photos bigger but other than that i did well!
2264 days 11 hours ago
Maxi1234
THANK U JOURDAN <3333

and ikr i hope this game doesnt take 4 months because this first challenge/photoshoot lasted a week
2264 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
I wonder if more than one person will get eliminated??
2264 days 8 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:so I think I鈥檓 ok this week but you never know what could happen! You鈥檇 think it would be easy for me because I faced 15 other girls before and won but this is harder than I thought it would be.
2264 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
*sips gatorade
2264 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Augusta you did an amazing job 馃憤
2264 days 6 hours ago
bambinoswag
thanks jourdan <3
2264 days 5 hours ago
Tommy123
*Megan is sitting on a beach chair next to the pool crying*
^I am not good enough^
2264 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
Confessional: Augusta killed it in this challenge! Props to him. Basing off stats from previous seasons, the first challenge winner always makes it far. 7/9 other first challenge winners made finale in their respective seasons. The two that were left out placed 4th and 5th, so to sum everything up, Augusta is the biggest threat. Nothing against him, that's just how it is.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!