This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2333 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Here is where you all stands:

Saskia - 9.6
Simon - 9.4
Liu - 8.5
Leila - 8.3
Godfrey - 8
2333 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I was kinda disappointed with the three, but I know you are to deliver in the photoshoot so don't disappoint me.
2333 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Your photoshoot will be in a few hours. Goodluck :)
2333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Simon posted at the 37 hour mark, he should get a deduction of points.
2333 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
No I didn’t!

I saw my time. It was exact
2332 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Do the maths. You're a hour late, and that could cost a client so much money.
2332 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Oh yeah, didn't notice that. I did the maths and you were an hour late Simon, and it will cost you deduction of 2 points.
2332 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #10

"Billboard"

Hello again Top 5, and welcome to 2018! It's a new year everybody - and in this week's photoshoot, we are going BIG. Today, we are talking about a billboard worthy shot. Yes, you heard it right. What I want you to do is to go for a photo which you think will cause heavy traffics, that they are gonna say in their minds "I wish I was that". That each time they pass that road they might want to stop for a minute or so.

Prove to us you want this more than anybody else with that shot, no backing down right now. It's go big or go home. Saskia, you have an advantage for this week as you are allowed to post 2 photos for this shoot.

You have 48 hours to do the shoot. Goodluck :)
2331 days 10 hours ago
Montenegro
Liu Wen

I'm quite literally getting onto my hands and knees and crawling for that victory, all whilst looking absolutely fierce in the process.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wGiPEfa4GIc/UoXWqJlLYwI/AAAAAAAAGU8/TsiI4j5vlPk/s1600/Liu+Wen+by+Mario+Testino+(Savage+Grace+-+Vogue+China+December+2013)+8.jpg
2330 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
My first choice is definitely a total risk, but I love this photo. Everything about it screams confidence and eccentric vibes. From the vibrant pink hair to the gown. This gives badass vibes and makes the person looking at the billboard to be breathless and speechless. It draws you in completely.

https://thestylewatcher.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/couture-clash1.jpg

The second choice screams fierceness and the glits/glamor really pulls a person in. I love the exaggerated and elongated pose because it's someone thing that is eye-catching and pleasing to the viewer.

http://cdn.thefashionography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/amanda-murphy-saskia-de-brauw-vogue-paris-october-2013-mario-sorrenti-1.jpg
2330 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!