This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2339 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
Omg i was confused about the link. Sorry that the link cracked in the end, is supposed to redirect another image
2339 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Godfrey Gao
I kind of get it, but I feel like you could have shot something stronger. I do like the intensity in your facial expression and how you’re drawing me in with your eyes.

- Kendall Jenner
The photo does not pull up for me.

- Leila Goldkuhl
Embracing the gap, but it’s hardly noticeable? It’s not a bad photo, but this feels more like an advertisement for the bag rather than a shot meant to embrace your flaw. 

- Liu Wen
This is simple and I love it. You recognize your flaws and embrace them in this pure photo. However, similar to Godfrey, I think you could have selected something a bit stronger.

- Saskia de Brauw
This photo is disturbing, but not in a horrible way. It calls attention to your flaws while also being very artistic. Overall I think this is an intriguing shot.

- Simon Nessman
You look handsome and I like the serious in your facial expression. You’re embracing the curly hair and making it work for you. Overall not a bad shot.

- Winnie Harlow
You were late to post.
2339 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Oops sorry about the challenge score, but I did noticed that Leila also posted very late, so she will also get 2 point deduction, sorry x and since Winnie posted she as well will get deduction
2338 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
Winnie Harlow- You’re skin definitely was the right call to go about this photoshoot for you and I actually liked this because you showed every angle you could that showcased your unique skin, you didn’t hide it and you laid bold and strong. That was very good of you.
2337 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Kendall Jenner
Is that you!? Wow you look great and the piercing blue eyes draw me in instantly. I'm not sure what exactly your flaw is, but you are embracing your natural beauty with this shot.
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Leila - I love, love, love, love, love this shot!!!! This was probably one of the best shot of this season for me. This was, in all aspect really stunning. I would have loved though if you focus more on your chosen flaw, which is your gap - which is totally gorgeous. It made you stand out not just in this competition, but as one model.

Saskia - And this was just fiery in all sorts. Your performance this week was truly exceptional, and I will not be shocked if you will have the best performance of the week. The intensity of the shot, in your eyes, in your body is really present. And I love how this photo looks somehow illusion. And the bone structure is just perfect.

Godfrey - I am not really a big fan of this shot, as for me you could have showcased the brow in really really lot of different ways. This was for me is just a shot, nothing really stands out. As when you look in this shot, it's not really the brows you are going to be focused on, but more on the mouth.

Liu - And I have heard this before, about the single eyelid as one big issue, but for me it doesn't matter, as you look really really beautiful. I love the simplicity and purity of the shot. Your face looks really innocent and honest, and this really seems natural. One really special thing about you as well is your cheeks, which was showcased pretty well in this shot.
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Simon - I wouldn't really consider your hair a flaw, but more of a special asset. As this hair more likely define you and your brand. I loved how you perfectly showcase your hair in this shot. I like how it gives me the vibe of 70's party goer scene from a movie. And also, this shot gives some feminity for me, which is somehow harder to pull off.

Winnie - Given that you were late to post, you probably picked up and gave us a worthy-of-praise shot. Without a doubt, for me you would really standout this week. You showcased your skin beautifully, and so confident about it. Plus, the background gives it a fresh and fun vibe, and really blends in well with your clothings.

Kendall - And you really looks stunning in this shot. Your eyes looks really pretty, I would agree on Judge Carly this one, I was kinda clueless which flaw are you showcasing in, as there is so much focus on this shot. I do believe though that this shot was really something. But yeah, your face looks perfect.
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will continue right now.
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
And since three of us judges are present today, to fill up the other two judges' scores will both be the average scores from the three of us.
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel! And in my hand, are the results.
2337 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE = TOTAL

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!