This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2341 days 12 hours ago
Maicolx3
2340 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2340 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
Leila Goldkuhl- The gap is one of the most precious things to have on a body for really anyone and especially models because it makes you stand out especially in how you use it. You definitely followed the assignment to a point and you worked that gap. It wasn’t noticeable immediately but still overall a beautiful photo.

Kendall Jenner- Okay you post a link to a piterest page that shows all of her “eyebrows” and you submit it as lips????? Pick one photo and show off your flaw in that one photo. The only flaw you showed off tonight was you not being able to listen to simple orders. You can’t be Next Top Model if you don’t listen.

Saskia de Brauw- Girl everything you do is so dark. I do love your bone structure it’s what sells your photo time after time after time. The short hair technically isn’t a flaw but a choice so I would’ve leaven that one out but I did enjoy the photo.

Godfrey Gao- I would’ve love to seen your eyebrowSSSSSS because I mean love my eyebrows they are definitely unique and makes stand out tho some view it as a flaw because they be like “you do something to your eyebrows” and i’m like nope. Your eyebrow though is interesting in worthy a photo task but I would’ve love to see more. It’s fine the close up due to it being eyebrow but something more would’ve been appropriately better.

Liu Wen- Now that’s flawsome. No more need to say anything but wow!!!!

Simon Nessman- I don’t think that your hair has any flaw. Maybe you could’ve found something deeper because I’m a huge fan of yours in this competition but i did not like this photo.
2340 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
So, the winner of the challenge will have an additional +3 points in her/his score.
2340 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
And with that, here are my thoughts about this week's challenge.
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE:

Simon - I wasn't really a fan of this shot, it's not really that outstanding, but it is also not really bad. I would have really loved to see more of that winter, as what have I pictured this more is a "Spring" shot - or some days after the Winter season. This was just a fine shot for me. But I did love the setting really well, it looks really pretty.

Winnie - As much as I am a fan of the shot, this doesn't do you any good as this doesn't relate to our theme this week, which is "Winter", and there's nothing winter-y in this shot. This speaks more as Fall or Spring season. While you look really fierce in this shot, speaking theme-wisely, you failed.

Saskia - This was just stunning to see. The look in your face is really really just striking, and you are working the coat, which looks really really fine. This looks nearly perfection for me, I didn't see anything wrong with this shot at all, but I would have loved some color. It would have been more appropriate for me if you did put some colors in it, but this looks just fine too.

Godfrey - As much as you are not showing enough for me in this shot, considering it's somehow like a profile shot, I loved this. You are telling a story in this shot, just that somehow it looks you are really bright and in love in that girl in the snow. There's really something in this shot, and you are working it.
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Kendall - I am 50-50 about this shot, I am not really a big fan of the background/setting as it kinda ruined the shot for me. But still, this looks really more on the "commercial" side of modeling. What I loved about this shot is how you are working your winter clothes, as you look really stunning with it, but somehow it looks like your feet really looks heavy in this shot.

Liu - I am loving this shot as well, this looks really fresh, intense and electrifying all together. I love how your face looks really stunning in this shot, you are wearing your makeup, it's not wearing you. What I did love as well is when you look at this shot you are to look directly at the face and the coat - I did love the coat.

Leila - This could easily be seen in a fashion magazine, there is something unique and special in this shot, given that it looks really really simple. Your make up really blends it well with what you are wearing. Your eyes looks really beautiful and you look stunning. What I didn't love though is how condensed/compressed, I would have loved more space.
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now, without any deductions here's our Top 3:

- Leila Goldkuhl
- Liu Wen
- Saskia de Brauw
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
But ofcourse these models submitted late and will be deducted 2 points from their challenge scores:

- Kendall Jenner
- Liu Wen
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now, the winner of this challenge will have +3 points additional in the total score and she is
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
SASKIA!
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Here is where you all stands:

Saskia - 9.8
Leila - 9.4
Godfrey - 9.2
Simon - 8.7
Winnie - 8.3
Liu - 7.4 (originally 9.4)
Kendall - 6.4 (originally 8.4)
2340 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
I wasn't really disappointed with this week's challenge though, so goodluck with your shoot as we await judges to comment on your shots :)
2340 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
Me when leila posting the lastest but didnt got deducted points

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!