This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM9 - HOUSE

2468 days 15 hours ago
ParvatiS
Confession: (Miranda Kerr)

This challenge is a little difficult simply because you're trying to find a photo that portrays a song of your choice while at the same time making sure that nobody else posts a photo with your song while you're still looking for a photo. With this challenge, you have to be a little fast because you don't want someone to have already taken your song while you are still trying to complete this challenge because that means you will have to start all over again. Hopefully, I'll do better this challenge than I did with the last.
2468 days 9 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Hey Liu! Welcome to the competition :)
2468 days 9 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Confession: (Jeremy Dufour)

I'm really trying to stay on task this week and give the judges some good pictures since I don't want a repeat of last week. If it wasn't scary enough, this week is a double elimination so I feel so nervous because I don't want to go home so early!
2468 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Confessional: (Im Jin-Ah "Nana")

I'm a little nervous for these challenge results because I took a different approach on the song than most people would have. Most people would have modeled with a person I chose my passion for nature and how people should always embrace who they are. I also didn't explain myself as well as I could have but I hope the judges understand as this week is a double elimination and I don't want to be the one leaving this house.
2468 days 2 hours ago
Montenegro
Thanks for the warm welcome, Jeremy :)

Confessional: (Liu Wen)

As happy as I am to be in the competition, by coming in late I really have to prove myself to the judges. I'm not worried about what the other contestants think about my photos - it's the judges' approval that I want. I've got to make the most of this second chance.
2466 days 19 hours ago
Carvalho
Hope the bitches goes home
2466 days 16 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Are you talking about yourself?
2466 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
No, about you stupid hoe
2466 days 15 hours ago
Aydanmac01
But I'm male?
2466 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
LMFAO
2466 days 14 hours ago
Carvalho
is it matter idk you
2466 days 14 hours ago
Aydanmac01
I can't even remember which Kardashian you are. Kendall who?
2466 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
it's because i'm not a kardashian maybe? i'm a jenner
2466 days 11 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Is that a type of Tea?
2466 days 8 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!