This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2527 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
24-hour mark and Francisco hasn't submitted his photo yet.
2527 days 18 hours ago
rahrah
He hasn't sent a reminder until now chill out
2527 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
But it was included in the directions and he sent us all a mail about the challenge. So no excuses.
2527 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2527 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
2 point deduction for Francisco for being late, hence you are stil going to participate in the challenge.
2527 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, to equal the go-sees last week, booked jobs will earn you 2 points, not booked jobs will earn you +1 point and an additional point will be given to the challenge winner.
2527 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
This change will not affect what i've said earlier, hence you will all gain a 1 point.
2527 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, Realchance hasn't been online for 2 straight days now, so if she will not be online tomorrow, I will get someone to judge you :)
2526 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
So, she's been offline 3 days already, I will get someone to judge you :)
2526 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hello, models! Cirie was unable to judge your photos, so I will be stepping in for her this challenge and making the bookings. It’s near the end of the competition so while some shots may be great visually, I need to see that extra effort to stand out from the pack. Good luck!

- Elva Hsiao (Montenegro) - Long Sleeves
Overall this isn’t a bad shot and I like the jacket you’re wearing. However, I’ll admit, at this stage I was hoping for something a bit stronger to enhance you’re portfolio.

- Francisco Lachowski (rahrah) - Hat
Love the lighting and the hat works great with your overall styling in this shot. Your face is the focal point and the intensity you show. Not bad overall.

- Lily Collins (aj1111) - Dress
This is beyond stunning and I love how you not only worked that dress, but the setting is beautiful! It’s simple, yet has this elegance about it. The focus is the dress and you have me sold!

- Lucky Blue Smith (Neme91) - Hat
While you seemed to not like the task given to you, this was a great shot. I love the styling and the deep blue suit really makes your bright hair stand out. Thus, making the hat on your head a focal point.

- Sui He (haycsclair) - Bikini
First off you are not wearing a bikini, which was your assignment. However, I’m willing to look past that just a bit given the circumstances. Styling overall is not bad, but I’m not a fan of the jacket as it distracts from the main focus.

Gigi (comeback) - Scarf
I like how you did something unique with the scarf. The styling is a bit interesting, but overall this was a solid shot that makes me focus on the scarf.

Jana (comeback) - Dress
This might be your best photo all season, but it might be a little too late at this point. I will say your dress is gorgeous and I LOVE how your overall look came together.

Laith (comeback) - T-Shirt
I have to say I wasn’t sure you’d be able to pull this off, but I do think you did a solid job. The shirt helps to showcase those biceps and the overall look is appealing to the eyes. Nice work!

Nicole (comeback) - Sunglasses
I feel like this is just another paparazzi/candid shot and not a true photoshoot.

Sean (comeback) - Shorts
This is a good shot overall. The shorts are necessarily the selling point, but it does go well with your overall style in this shot.

Spencer (comeback) - Long Sleeves
This is just too simple in my honest opinion. You’re a good looking guy, but the black on black doesn’t help make the shirt your selling point.

Thom (comeback) - Pants
If you didn’t want to comeback and be serious about the competition, why waste time with this shot?

BOOKING:
- Francisco
- Lily
- Lucky
- Gigi
- Laith
2526 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you, Judge Carly, but I think this is a bikini.
2526 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Thank You so much Judge Carly

I appreciate your critiques and thanks for booking me
2526 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
Thank you Carly!
2526 days 6 hours ago
Neme91
Thank you judge Carly

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!