This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2534 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #7

"Shattered Smile"

Hello once again Top 8! For today's challenge, we are to create a story. Yes, a story in a collage photo. This time it is continuous, photo must be of course in a theme, or a particular mood, so an explanation to the photo is highly required, and not just brief explanation, but an explanation to each picture.

With that, let's get to it. As Gigi and Spencer are the challenge winner last week, they are tasked to pick their teammates, and as Spencer has the higher ranking last panel, he got to pick first, the groupings are below.

Anyways, you are to create a story in a photo, based on the poem I created below, as you know I love poems.

You will have 36 hours to do the collage, make sure to pass it on time. Wish you luck :)
2534 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
TEAMS:

Group 1:
- Lily
- Lucky
- Sean
- Spencer

Group 2:
- Elva
- Francisco
- Gigi
- Sui
2534 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
"Shattered Smile"

"A smile drawn in your face,
But then realized it was fake
You’ve fallen apart, shattered
It was that moment I cared

It all came down to my choices
You don’t owe me anything
Put you back together, piece by piece
Never knew mine went missing

As the leaves of the tree fell
As horrid and shriveled it got
Life eventually has become barren
You’re happy, that’s all that matters

Smiled to hide the pain,
Kept on hanging, it is pretty unfair
I’ve fallen apart, shattered
You left, did you even care?
2533 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
12hrs more to go!
2533 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
Group ONE:

http://i.imgur.com/LLJDJkh.jpg

We've all been through a break up and we all deal with it in different ways. How you get over it varies in many ways but one thing that is similar between all losses of love is that a shattered smile will always be present amongst your face. Sean and Lily have been through a break up with one another that was mutual but the unspoken love was still there between both. Their faces speak it all "what have I done, do you even care, I just have to keep smiling to hide the pain" but its obvious the pain is a lot stronger. They know they are better apart but is being apart better for them? Lucky is going through the same troubles with the love of his life just pondering on what he did wrong. How did the choices he made in the past lead up to his love walking out and leaving. Can those mistakes be fixed cause this feeling is not a feeling Lucky wants have. Love and happiness is a feeling worth fighting for. How will he fight for it? While Spencer is handling his breakup with more class knowing his wrongs and accepting it but still sad over the loss of his one true love. Wishing he could still have her in his arms but knows that won't happen. As long as she can find someone who truly does love her like he did then he'll be happy cause she'll be happy. The loss of someone you truly care about is never easy. You can always put a smile on your face and pretend like everything good but that smile will always be a shattered smile.
2533 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
http://imgur.com/a/d9keP

Our story revolves around a girl who fell in love at first sight with a guy, but it was an unrequited love.

The first box represents the first stanza. The girl, portrayed by me, found this guy whose happiness can't be found in his eyes. Only a fake smile in his lips and sadness in his eyes. The girl fell in love at first sight with this guy putting a genuine smile on her lips.

The second box represents the second stanza. The girl, portrayed by Gigi, was always there for the guy, portrayed by Francisco, to help him reach his true happiness. It was her choice to put a genuine smile on the guy.

The third box represents the third stanza. The guy, portrayed by Francisco, found his happiness but not in the form of the girl. The guy fell in love with another girl leaving behind the girl who loves him so much. It was not an easy task for the guy to leave the girl behind since he knows she loves him.

The last box represents the fourth stanza. The girl, portrayed by Elva, is trying to put a smile on her face even if she is in pain. Her smile, once genuine, is now shattered.

I hope you were able to follow the story and that our group conveyed the emotions in the collage very well.
2533 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2533 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I'm here with the RESULTS!
2533 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
First of all, I must say I am quite impressed with this week, you all stepped up! Congratulations!
2533 days ago
Jerard
MY COMMENTS:

Group One:

I liked the shot very much, the photo is really connected with each other, Sean took it kinda different, the agony in his eyes is there. Lily, is believable in this shot there's this longing for love kind of thing. For Spencer, I was very much impressed with your shot, it's like he knows the truth, but he really won't believe it. While Lucky stands out in this shot, the pain is more present than anyone else, the eyes are closed but throughout the shot you feel pain, black & white shots make it more emotional. Overall, I still believe you did a great job, keep on surprising me!
2533 days ago
Jerard
Group 2:

This shot for me is very interesting, there's this different feeling in each shot, Sui, you look really beautiful in the shot, I was happy seeing the softer kind of photo here, it connects with the story. Francisco, a more focus shot is harder to pull of with this challenge, or in a collage, but this works. For Gigi, I think there's something missing in the shot, Francisco's shot is overpowering you, but with your own, I think it connects just fine. Elva's shot is not really connected, but it also works, the photo you will see it first as fun, but when you look closely, there's this pain.
2533 days ago
Jerard
Anyways, this will be a Team Score, but the Top 4 will earn a +1 point, and the winner of the challenge (most outstanding of the team) will earn an additional +1.
2533 days ago
Jerard
The winners of the challenge is group
2533 days ago
Jerard
2533 days ago
Jerard
GROUP TWO!
2533 days ago
Neme91
*looks confused but claps*

grats guys

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!