This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
I'm here with the results, but first with some comments:

Sean - The photo is quite hard to see, but based on what I am seeing, I can say that the photo was good, nothing special. The suit is fine, facial expression is fine, but nothing seems to stand out.

Laith - You look freaking sexy, but I think the photo lacks power, more specifically the grip. Like you're just there, laugh, then pose. Anyways, I think this shot is good, but I know you can do better.

Lucky - Okay, so that's what you called a photo! You're completely rocking an American lifestyle, props for you for having three gorgeous ladies there and still standing out the best. I think you pulled this challenge, I see you one of the contenders.

Nicole - That's hot girl! This is another risk as I think you really are dancing there.  The photo isn't big enough I think for me to see your facial expression, anyways the leg positioning make you seems smaller, but I think it's a good shot as well.

Natasha - A one high fashion Russian model! That's shot is very FABULOUS! I am seeing Russia in that photo, in a modernized way. Body positioning is just perfect, the eyes might have been better, but great job!

Gigi - Another one hell of a photo! I see palestian very much, your make up, your dress just adds up to it, but I didn't see much of America there, but you said it's just a little bit of America so I guess it's fine. You took a risk and I think it payed off fine.

Lily - You are on hell of a beautiful lady, I see much British royalty/princess here. You are telling us a story with your eyes. I love the background, it suits the photo very well, this is also like a beauty shot entry. Nice job!

Francisco - A brazilian hottie! This just gives me the vibes of Brazil even though it's a close up shot, but ofcourse it's quite obvious in the photo and we can quite see you are going in the beach, this photo is just hot and really Brazil.
2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Spencer - Brave shot for brave Americans. It seems like you're not giving up there and planning to do something we are not expecting, which is a good story in a photo, being unexpected. I see intelligence in the eyes, Good job!

Gisele - A back-to-back great for Brazil I think! They're tough contenders!  High fashion vibes in a beach, quite hard to pull off but you did it just fine. The mouth is perfect, body positioning is great!

Sui - This is another risk, but I think it didn't quite get up to my satisfaction. I think you might have chosen different theme for your Chinese background, as I see you doing better.

Jana - Your head is tilt up much, maybe because much of your excitement in the shot, I see the jolliness, a good one. I see American background, good one. (Will be deducted 2 points in the challenge score)

Elva - Bam! A small girl looking tall here!!! You're such a diva in this photo!!! The lips can be little more stronger, your dress looks very nice. A job well done! (Will be deducted 2 points in the challenge score)

CL, Noah, Thom - No photo
2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 3:

- Francisco Lachowski
- Lucky Blue Smith
- Natasha Poly
2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
SO THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE IS

LUCKY!
2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Lucky, for winning the very first challenge, for your prize you are to earn 2 points in the total score! Anyways, here's where you all stands:
2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE SCORES:

Lucky - 9.5
Francisco - 9.4
Natasha - 9.3
Gigi - 9
Gisele - 9
Lily - 8.9
Spencer - 8.7
Nicole - 8.2
Sean - 8.2
Laith - 8
Sui - 8
Elva - 7
Jana - 6.2
CL - 0
Noah - 0
Thom - 0
2595 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted later tonight. Goodlck x
2595 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
* Lucky smiles*

Thank you so much
2595 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Thanks.
2595 days 10 hours ago
rahrah
Omg beat me by 0.1 I was robbed
2595 days 10 hours ago
imprincearthur
8.2 not bad for first xhallengr
2595 days 10 hours ago
Montenegro
Sucks I was late, I'm disappointed with a 7.
2594 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
~ PHOTOSHOOT ~

"Word Pick"

Hello guys! Welcome to your first ever photoshoot, for today's photoshoot I have here a bowl containing 30 words, what I want you to do is to portray or let us see it in your photo. Be careful with your chosen words so better if there's an explanation, BUT beware because since there's plenty of words to be picked, no model shall pick the same words that the other have already picked. If you picked same words, you will be deducted by 2 points.

The words will be posted below this, you have 24 hours to do this, GOODLUCK :)
2594 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
30 WORDS:

Blossom
Boss
Contender
Culture
Fame
Freedom
Heartbreak
Justice
Leader
Legit
Liberty
Luck
Medieval
Misery
Money
Mystery
New
Normal
Passion
Polished
Power
Queen
Religion
Rejection
Sophistication
Success
Talent
Young
Wholesome
Winner
2594 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
Power

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201506/rs_634x804-150106084901-634-3gigi-hadid-guess.ls.1615.jpg

This represents power in my stance and expression and it shows that my power is strong enough that no one can surpass me

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!