This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3068 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
Hello final 9! From here on in the challenge will become more and more important. As the photo shoot results become tighter and tighter, a poor challenge score could send you home. This week we have something slightly different. For many weeks now we have seen you in some stunning photographs but that is not all that is needed to be a successful and all-rounded model. This week's challenge is called ''Moving Camera". This week you are NOT posting a photograph. Instead you will post a link to either you walking a runway, or performing in moving camera role (acting in an ad, a scene or even a music video). I want to see you shine in something other than just photos to see how versatile you can really be!
Best of luck <3 You have 24 hours to post the link.
3067 days 21 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
3067 days 19 hours ago
db1994
3067 days 17 hours ago
blatastic1234

I am fairly shocked at the little to no commercials Alexander is in XD
3067 days 16 hours ago
boozes
I been waiting for this because I think my strongest point is walking the runway since I'm in Victoria secret I hope you love it

https://youtu.be/N-t0Kmi48fU
3067 days 16 hours ago
HotMolli
Xiao Wen Ju:

this video is private so you can also see it here if the youtube link is not working (http://models.com/work/video-img-models-spring-2014-videos )

I wanted my movement piece to show versatility of who I am as a model when it comes to what styles I can do ( high fashion to commercial) and what kind of movement I use ( my face to my body) I also wanted to showcase my silly demeanor which the judges have yet to see due to all the drama in this competition. even though I may be a silly person I still deliver what the clients want.
3067 days 15 hours ago
db1994
As for my motion editorial I went with a hair line commercial. As a model you have to be able to sell products not just clothes. I feel as though I did an excellent job at selling the hair line with both looks for day and night. Added a bit of my personality with it as well!
3067 days 15 hours ago
cutiesinger22

Lindsey Wixson

I chose this fashion film because it showcases my beauty and various angles. Like Xiao it also Showcases my personality which is a quirky one.

P.s.I understand that some of the outfits in this video were used in past photo I already talked with Witz  and he says it was ok. it's not about the outfits in this challenge its about the movement. so please don't start drama.
3067 days 11 hours ago
xBostonx

Seoul, Soo Joo.

Personal life, modelesque potential, runway & edgy look.
3067 days ago
KingGeek
3066 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
Hello models <3
Remember the challenge scoring is slightly different...

SCORING.
------------
Best Photo - 10 points
2nd, 3rd and 4th - 9 points
5th, 6th and 7th - 8 points
8th and 9th - 7 points

Here are the four strongest challenge critiques. As you know for challenges only the top four will get to know their feedback so remember to try your hardest to not only get a good score but to know more about my thoughts about you as a model in this competition!

Alexander - I love this scene. You are so powerful. The raw emotion shown is super successful. Great work. Hopefully you can translate so of this intense emotion into photos and then you would being much better in this competition.

Adriana - This is truly stunning. This video really does prove that you are an more well-rounded model. You have proved you can take great photographs and now you have proved that you have a stunning catwalk. Keep the strong performance and you could go all the way.

Xiao - I really expect nothing less from you! You are a super strong model. Every time we see you it is completely unique and it works for you. You always seem to look stunning even with the most outrageous outfits and make up. Keep up the hard work!

Soo - This is a really refreshing video. Much like Georgina's it gives a great insight into you are a person, your personality and you also show your catwalk too which elevates the video. Great work.

All four of you did well but there can only be one winner....
..the winner of this challenge is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Alexander! Congratulations you earn 10 points from this challenge. The rest of the results will be posted in the house! Good luck in the photoshoot everyone!
3065 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
3065 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
3065 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
3065 days 22 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!