This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3112 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
Hello Models and Coaches... We are starting a new week and so first we begin with the coach's challenge. This is an extremely important challenge as the results will impact which model(s) go home this week. Last week the winning coach (Coco) managed to keep all her models safe whilst the loosing coach (Ophelie) lost two models. That just shows how crucial this challenge will be. Each week we have 4 back-up models that are in case a coach cannot post in time. We will decide on these based on which model from each team gained the highest placement in the previous panel...

Therefore....
for #TeamCoco - Nyle (geovanycaleorn)
for #TeamLenox - Fatima (turkeylover)
for #TeamBarbie - Josh (Carvelho)
for #TeamOphelie - Xiao Wen (HotMolli)

I will post more details for the challenge soon...
3112 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
Coach's Challenge

Hello Coco, Lenox, Barbie, Ophelie. Today is the coach challenge. The four back-ups for this week are Nyle, Fatima, Josh and Xiao Wen. Congrats to you four on being the strongest in your team from the last panel.
Now to this week's Coach Challenge. This challenge is called "The Four Elements". Each coach will be given one element in which they must represent through their photograph. The photo can be in any style but it MUST represent (either physically or metaphorically) the element you are given... The elements are randomly assigned.....

#TeamCoco - Wind
#TeamLenox - Earth
#TeamBarbie - Water
#TeamOphelie - Fire

You have 24 hours to get your photo's in. Back-ups if the coach is unable to post in time you can post a photo as a back-up however you will be heavily deducted. Good luck coaches!
3112 days ago
kkoster001
Fire- http://m.imgur.com/vzivUQV

I chose this photo because I feel it defines fire in a metaphorical way. I mean, fire is compared in fashion with power, fierceness, strength, etc; and that is what I truly feel this photo showcases. It emotes that fierceness and power, not only within the facial, but with the simple, yet captivating pose as well. Not to mention the sex appeal can really heat things up XD. I hope you like it. :)
3111 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
for #TeamBarbie - Josh (Carvelho)

Carvalho*
3111 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
I will post the results of this challenge shortly :P Good job coaches on all being prepared and on time <3
3111 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
Hello Coaches :) You all did an incredible job once again and this decision is not going to be easy! You all took completely different and unique approaches to the challenge and I think you all pulled off stunning photos.

#TeamOphelie - I like this shot and I can definitely see the fire coming through. It is a strong shot.

#TeamLenox - I like that this is a different side of you yet it seems a little boring for me. You are just seemingly standing in the swing looking pretty.

#TeamCoco - Wow. Just stunning. The pose, the face, the use of the dress. It all works to portray a stunning photograph.

#TeamBarbie - Very different to the other four ladies still a great job. You can see the raw emotion coming through great job.

Now for the results... The winner of challenge is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Coco! Congratulations #TeamCoco on winning "the Four Elements" challenge! As a result - for the second consecutive time each of your models will receive a +5 bonus on their photo shoot's judges scores :P Great work.

Runner-up for best Coach photo... Barbie. Well done... you earn a +3 for your models in #TeamBarbie Good job in moving up the scoreboard!

In third place.... is Ophelie... Good job... you earn a +2 for your models in #TeamOphelie As with Barbie good job on the improvement from last week.

In fourth place... is Lenox. I am sorry #TeamLenox but this means your models will only get a +1 for their photo shoot.

Another VERY strong performance from all four of you coaches. Please note that I have to be picky as you four as so talented. Best of luck everyone :P
3111 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Claps*
3111 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
yayyyyyy #teamCoco! gl models :)
3111 days 1 hour ago
geovanycaldeorn
Yas bish yas
3111 days ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3111 days ago
Jerard
3111 days ago
Jerard
3111 days ago
Jerard
|| PHOTOSHOOT ||

"Iconic"

Today is the start of HOLLYWOOD. I would like to start it with characters from Famous Movies. Today I will give you famous characters from different movies and you need to portray them. With that, you are to explain in 2 to 3 sentences why you are related to the character.

Be creative so you can stand out because this week, 2 of the lowest scores will be going home.

That's all, Goodluck x

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!