This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3113 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
That's it for this week's episode, have a good rest and see you in the next episode x
3113 days 3 hours ago
xBostonx
yay I'm in

also the intro is great, nice work
3113 days 1 hour ago
jayjet
yay im safe
3112 days 22 hours ago
JivelinLeFabness
yes i'm runner-up *tears of joy*
3112 days 21 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
I'm still here b******
3112 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
Yas 3rd
3112 days 18 hours ago
blatastic1234
omfg! thank you! omg
3112 days 18 hours ago
nikw98
Congratulations to everyone who made it through on my team. now, onto Sam. I gave you my opinion on what you should do. It is not my fault that you posted late. If you didn't post late, you would still be here. Do not blame me for your tardiness.
~Lenox Tillman
3112 days 17 hours ago
kkoster001
Congratulations to all who made. Proud of my team.. Really sad to see some of you go. Although with you Anita, I told you a selfie wouldn't cut it. Next time you join this group make sure to listen to the advice given or things like this happen. Simon just make sure to never give up.
3112 days 16 hours ago
SummerRae101
Congrats Everyone! To the remaining members of Team Barbie a lot of your comments were that you were too bland let's spice up next week and bring personality to the table!
3112 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats to everyone who survived panel :)

#TeamCoco, i am so proud of you guys and hope you keep up the hard work!

Alexander, i know you have it in you to step up and model the crap out of this competition. so do it :)

stay fierce,
Coco

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!