This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM7 - HOUSE

3156 days 19 hours ago
Carvalho
Is not jeaolusy is just reality, your team is crap
3156 days 13 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Does that explain why the highest ranking member of Team Barbie is at 11th place out of 18 when it's clear that they understood the challenge better than 4 or 5 of the models? If y'all have something against Barbie, then I suggest you better fix it damn fast because it's affecting the last 3 models of her team. And that's why I'm suggesting for a team swap or a mutiny to see how dynamics will change if models switch teams or if the coaches become models as well
3156 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
Xiao, stay in a peasants place
3156 days 6 hours ago
Montenegro
I'd love to earn my own challenge score, will miss Team Coco ????
3156 days 2 hours ago
boozes
Team barbie is the weakest
3147 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES: "WEEK 4"

Congratulations Soo on getting best photo for your team, #TeamLenox and also for Sean, for obtaining the highest without plusses again.

Week 4 Best Photo:
http://s30.postimg.org/hcw7uyw4h/WEEK4.jpg

Call-out Order:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14aytSzcoejqIMQL3ZMRaDaMir1B23kgUODeqMuH3rC0/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Scoring Chart:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZUoNYqRRo6DT4vhUmh7JO-5DrCcg83B_bB-QOlXhLnk/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

What do you think about this week's episode? I wanna hear your thoughts!
3147 days 4 hours ago
blatastic1234
Confessional:

Okay so this week was actually kinda easy, I got ladies man so I just had to find the hottest photo I could find and make sure I was shirtless or else had my butt showing because ladies either look for that six pack or bubble butt XD

In other news though I'm actually shocked Josh is gone, I thought he would go for awhile, for the girl that left with him I'm not suprised her 90's shot was garbage the makeup was nowhere near 90's theme and the hair was just barely making the cut.
3147 days 2 hours ago
xBostonx
yay
3147 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Hello all <3 I am here to give some advice to Soo for her future shots. Firstly congratulations on the win this week. I enjoyed the photo as did all the other judges. My advice is simply to be more personable with the judges. You take lots of risks with your shots and I admire that but be careful not to go too far over the edge. You are sometimes getting middle of the table positions because only 2/4 judges love the shot. Overall it is a very minor thing that you need to tweak and you will be well on your way to the top of the leader board....
Thanks <3
    - Laura (James :P)
3147 days ago
Montenegro
CF: I miss being on #TeamCoco
3146 days 21 hours ago
HotMolli
Semi-Close to getting top photo again! Very flattered! Confused on some of the critiques of my fellow contestants I feel some contestant are over-scored and others are underscored. I'm not going to complain because I have the highest average in the competition! But i'm just putting the truth out there. Hopefully I'll get a best picture soon!

Also Shei you're still a bitch, Don't call me a peasant I am high fashion honey go back to Macy's magazine.
3141 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
I was kinda suprised that the one judge gave me such a low score well the others gave me really high scores,I thought the shot was pretty good and fit the lyrics well but I'm still here so guess can't complain too much
3141 days 5 hours ago
boozes
I'm so happy i got called 3rd

Im probably the most consistent model in this competition so far

I really hope it stays like this
3140 days 22 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Sits down in the living room with my large glass of malibu and pineapple*
I'm kinda secretly happy Fatima is gone, it's just someone who had an amazing chance at winning didn't even make top 10
3140 days 13 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!