This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - THE FINALE

Topic » FvF - THE FINALE

3401 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Marlon take the crown and earned the Top spot gaining 320 points and Ray with a very close points in winning earned 315.3 points
3401 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Ray it's been a nice yet though game for you, thanks for all your hardworks and hopefully you will be back in the castings panel again ;)
3401 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
and for you Marlon, finally you made it! You will gain  A 3 Cover and Spread of Model Division (or more),  A $100 000 Contract from Hughes Models and a Modelling Contract with Model Division.
3401 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
and also you will have a chance to become a judge next season (If ever I will have another one)
3401 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
So the question remains, will you be a judge?
3401 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Before you all leave, any last messages?
3401 days 1 hour ago
davidmat2831
good job marlon
3401 days 1 hour ago
davidmat2831
can i join ext cycle my computer broke before
3400 days 23 hours ago
wileycoyote
OMG!O OMG! OMG!
thank you, gj to the other finalists, you both being so strong made this feel even better and im so proud of myself ^_^
3400 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats, Marlon!!!!! :D

This has been a fantastic season and I'm so glad to have been a part of it < 3
3400 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Congratulations Marlon! 2nd is really good too and I am very proud of myself. Being the oldest person in this competition I didnt think I was going to get very far as I had limited amount of Modern Photos but here I am in the Final, although I havent won. Marlon and Francisco were very good competition not to mention all those who have passed through this competition. I obviously wanted to win but I am glad I go here as a Runner-up! Thank you judges it has been a pleasure. PLEASE mail me when you have a new cycle open! <3
3400 days 19 hours ago
rahrah
Thankyou so much for this experience it was so much fun and loved every minute of it. Congrats Marlon on winning you did great and also congrats to Ray who made it to the finale as well.
3400 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
grats you two! job well done :)
i'd love to play again or become a judge!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!