This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - THE FINALE

Topic » FvF - THE FINALE

3415 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Hi my amazing Finalists! At this point, I'm so very proud to every single one of you, You've came this far! This will be the last battle to determine who will be the NEXT TOP MODEL! This is it, give it your best shot!

But first let me point outthe things that will based in making our decision:
1.) OVER-ALL SHOT
     --> MY DECISION
     --> CARLY'S DECISION
     --> ZACH'S DECISION

2.) SOCIAL MEDIA
     --> FINAL POLL

3.) FINALE TASK
     --> MY DECISION
     --> CARLY'S DECISION
     --> ZACH'S DECISION
3415 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Your finale will consists of 3 photoshoots and 1 runway! So what are they?

1.) GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!
Post a photo wherein you think you will stand out! It can be anything you want (jumpshot, beauty shot, etc.) as long as it looks STUNNING! Remember, give it your best shot!

2.) FINAL RUNWAY
Again we're gonna see your runway walk/catwalk, the stage is yours! If you do good in the last runway challenge, then you should do better here, kill it!

3.) VINTAGE BEAUTY
This is the first time this theme was presented at a finale, you will post a stunning photo of yours looking vintage. It can be vintage background, costume or anything. Be creative as possible!

4.) MODEL DIVISION
Now it's the time for you to impress us! Give us a photo that you want to be the cover of Model Division Magazine, if you will win this Cycle that will be the January issue.

SEND IT TO ME VIA MAIL

Goodluck to you all ;)
3415 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Received 1/3
3415 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Received 2/3
3414 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Received 3/3
3414 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3414 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 1: SOCIAL MEDIA VOTE
3414 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
There's the link to the poll. REMEMBER: You should only spam if you already write a message that will please voters and have a photo of your model in the poll, if you will not do that, Your votes will be half.
3412 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THE POLL RESULT, We only gather 16 people so I've done calculations and separate the votes so here's the result"

Ray - 9 points
Marlon - 5 points
Francisco - 2 points
3412 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Not so much lead, since there's only few voters so the two can still catch up. The Round 2 will be starting tomorrow, Goodluck Guys!
3411 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
kk
3411 days 19 hours ago
rahrah
Ok
3411 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
SECOND ROUND: PORTFOLIO BATTLE
3411 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE PICTURE SHOWDOWN, THE JUDGES WILL RANK YOUR PHOTO FROM 3-1, 3 being the highest while 1 is the lowest. Your points will be added to your social media points plus the one you've all mailed me.
3411 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
HERE'S MY THOUGHT OF THE PHOTO SHOOT, 3 POINTS WILL BE THE HIGHEST WHILE 1 POINT IS THE LOWEST.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!