This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge & Photoshoot (12)

Topic » FvF - Challenge &..

3427 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
i kinda disagree with edward being the underdog, he deserved his won throughout
woo really wanna make finals again! and best photo <3 i should be the top of the leaderboard somehow now O_O
3427 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
@Marlon, all the winners deserves to be winners haha. But I will accept your opinion haha
3426 days 23 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
whatever seen this happening like i said its not how well u model its who u know :(
good luck to the models left ill prolly not follow this like i have previous seasons :(
3426 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
oops sorry for not commenting in the house this week - was out of town and not feeling well and yeahhhh :x thanks for the scores and comments!
3426 days 19 hours ago
rahrah
Yay I have beaten my last season I'm so happy YAY
3426 days 9 hours ago
wileycoyote
lol its not who you know, different judges just have different opinions and if your not mature enough to accept that then im glad your gone
3426 days ago
raygan94
Thank you Jerard! I always post risky photos and you either love it or hate it! Thats me and thats how I am going to stay until I am eliminated from this competition!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!