This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11 - GUYS & GIRLS: CASTINGS RESULT & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 11 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Francisco, You've been an underdog at this game and having your 3rd time here in the bottom, will this the 4th time saves you again?
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Tao, unlike Francisco you've started this competition as a huge threat but week after week I am concern that your face in each photo looks the same, will you be the last one safe?
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to the both of you making this far, but only one of you will stay.
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that i do not call must immediately return to the hotel, pack your bags and go home.
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
The last model going through Semi-finals is
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Tao Okomato!

9 + 25.2 = 34.2
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Tao, You're still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Francisco, your journey has been great here, I hope you'll comeback and prove to us you realy deserves it that time.
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Francisco, before you leave is there any last message for the semi-finalists??
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
SEMI-FINALISTS:
1.) Edward Wilding
2.) Jessica Stam
3.) Marlon Teixeira
4.) Tao Okomato
3617 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
So for the others, Sleep well because later we will have your final reward challenge ;)
3617 days 4 hours ago
wileycoyote
wow 2nd :D
i was worried after the challenge
3616 days 21 hours ago
rahrah
Well congrats to all of you, you all did a great job. I thought this photo really represented nightlife guess I was wrong. You all have done and amazing job and good luck. I hope I comeback for All Stars and win

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!