This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11 - GUYS & GIRLS: CASTINGS RESULT & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 11 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3633 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
Marlon : I actually kind of like this shot. The pose is strong but maybe a stronger face would have elevated the shot.
Tao : I think this is okay, quite disappointing. You have been strong this entire competition and I this is a weak shot in relation to your usually level.
Fransisco : ??? What is this?! It looks wrong, the lighting is wrong and the shot doesnt seem to have an rhyme or reason to it.
Edward : WOW, this is SEXY. It is stylish and the reflection is a STRONG addition to the shot. Very well done.
Jessica : This is a really cool look for you. The editing of the shot wasn't good but the pose and the face itself was rather well done.

Edward : 9.6 / 10
Marlon : 9.1 / 10
Jessica : 8.9 / 10
Tao : 8.6 / 10
Fransisco : 8.1 / 10

This is REALLY disappointing from the Final 5! I expect so much and the 4 of you who survive this elimination I hope you step your games back up to the level we all know you can reach.
3633 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
Marlon- Really liking this, I know you could of done a bit more, but it's not a bad shot at al.
Tao- An ok shot, you are getting a bit repetitive in your shots, I wanna see something amazing, but I didn't.
Fransisco- Ummm......It's ok, the lighting is off, and the facial isn't the best. An ok shot.
Edward- Another strong shot from you, one of your best. Great job, loving all aspects.
Jessica- I like what you do with your shots, they are always good, this is solid.

Edward- 9.8
Marlon- 9.3
Jessica- 9.0
Tao- 8.6
Fransisco- 8.2
3633 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
And I think this was just ok, only two of you really stood out to me.
3633 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
omg did i survive??
3633 days 21 hours ago
rahrah
Don't want to go home, worked to hard on this
3632 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
yay finally the judges in agreement :P
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I have 5 models standing before me, but I only have 4 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 4 that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK IS..........................
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
For your third time being the best photo, Edward!

8 + 29.1 = 37.1
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Edward, You've done great!
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
You're still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
3632 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
RUNNER-UP FOR THE BEST PHOTO IS..................

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!