This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9 - GUYS & GIRLS: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 9 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3647 days 4 hours ago
wileycoyote
to be fair i felt bad for her when i saw her challenge^^^
3647 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
yea im sad im gonna go home i still have so much to show
3646 days 23 hours ago
WitZ
Edward : Temperance - I think you embodied the virtue perfectly and I love this shot. Well done.
Jay - Diligent - I think you portrayed your virtue well and I liked the shot, maybe more of a "random act of modeling" model carrying that wood might have elevated the shot.
Marlin - Kindness - Despite you have a cropped out limb - hmmm... - i still love this shot. The missing foot doesnt detract much from the shot which is in essence a fabulous overall image. Well done.
Tao - Humility - Once again I LOVE your shot here. It is simple and elegant and fits the theme really well.
Candice - Chastiny - Frankly, the shot is not the best but the virtue is something personally is hard to portray...nonetheless the shot didn't probe as strong as some of the others.
Jessica - Patience (Photo 1) : I HATE this photo. I really don't like it at all. I don't get what the other judge sees here? Frankly I think it was a FANTASTIC choice to pick the two shots.
Jessica - Patience (Photo 2) : This is still not perfect but a MUCH better effort than the first photo. It shows more patience and is a better modeling effort. Decent job here.
Fransisco : Charity : I am not very much of a fan in this photo. Firstly I think Charity could be WAY better portrayed in a variety of different ways and also I don't think you are modeling here but it just looks like a happy couple of tourists in a bush environment, I know you can do better.

Edward : 9.6 / 10
Tao : 9.5 / 10
Marlin : 9.3 / 10
Jessica : 9.0 / 10 (for photo 2)
Jay : 8.9 / 10
Candice : 8.7 / 10
Fransisco : 8.6 / 10

Overall this was a tough challenge and none of you were terrible, some were exceptional and some were okay. Now though at the final 7 'okay' is sometimes not good enough....
3646 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3646 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I have 7 models standing before me, but I only have 6 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 6 that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
OUR BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK IS................
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Edward Wilding!!       

9 + 28.8 = 37.8
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Edward! I really loved your shot this week, you really deserve the best photo :)
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
RUNNER-UP FOR THE BEST PHOTO IS..
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Marlon Teixeira!       

9.3 + 27.9 = 37.2
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Marlon, i see you really improving! You've made it to Top 6 :)
3646 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Next is......

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!