This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7 - GUYS & GIRLS: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 7 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3665 days 23 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco:
Looked for ages and there was nothing out of this world, very disappointed

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_azb7-z33VWA/SyJzJhADtQI/AAAAAAABEdA/Z0WtfElEl_8/s1600-h/FL+natal5.jpg
3665 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
same here :(
3665 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3665 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
Fransisco: Has a very amateur look to it, along with the christmasy feel. A very sloppy photo for you.
Tao: I like what's going on in this photo, it is very unique, and I think it turned out elegant as well.
Marlon: First photo of yours that I really liked. I think this shot turned out great, with all the colors in your surrounding, and a powerful facial expression. One of your best.
Edward: The color scheme in this is very unique, as well as your pose. Not to mention the softness in your facial expression. Overall a very nice shot.
Candice: This is very different from all the shots i've seen from her. She has this intensity and seriousness to her. I think it was a nice shot.
Adriana:
Jessica: Always a strong model, very unique photo, and very pretty. NIce shot.
Adriana: I think she is a solid model, and this was unique, but i'm not always a fan of what she does. She has her ups and downs. NIce job this week.

Tao: 9.8
Marlon: 9.6
Edward: 9.6
Jessica: 9.5
Candice: 9.3
Adriana: 9.2
Fransisco: 7.2
3664 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow still a lower score no matter what i do
3664 days 18 hours ago
boozes
I have a question

Do ur guys go off by only body work or face cuz i think face should always be fierce and tao does samething everytime
3664 days 18 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i wonder how they judge too because i've tried everything to shine and it just never happens :(
3664 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
sorry all... i am going do it when i get home
3664 days 12 hours ago
boozes
Tao is not a great model

She needs to take risks but she playes it safe
3664 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
Marlon : It is strong, fierce and unique. Great effort.
Edward : Despite your clothing being unique - the pose and face is not. It is boring and seems lifeless.
Adriana : I think it is okay. It is for sure unique but your eyes look really odd and your pose makes you seem very short and awkward - in a bad way.
Candice : I like the shot as a whole but maybe focus on the face a bit more in the future.
Jessica : YES, you have bounced back from last week back to the top. I love the shot.
Tao : This is a stunning shot however I knock it back a tiny bit for being not creative enough. Still great work.
Fransisco : This is lackluster, boring and uninspired. I know you can do better than this.
Kate : No shot.

Jessica : 9.6 / 10
Tao : 9.3 / 10
Marlon : 9.2 / 10
Candice : 9.0 / 10
Adriana : 8.6 / 10
Edward : 8.0 / 10
Fransisco : 6.2 / 10
Kate : 5.0 / 10

A really mixed bag this week, I want you to seriously focus on the basics the face, the posing and the overall image and bring to the table something that not only emulates the concept of the challenge but also proves to the judges you want this. Hopefully you all can lift your standards otherwise some of you will be left behind.
3664 days 7 hours ago
kkoster001
*Update*
(Kate- 5.0)
3663 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3663 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I have 8 models standing before me, but I only have 7 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 7 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3663 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
OUR BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK IS................
3663 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
MARLON TEIXEIRA!

9.3 + 27.8 + 2 = 39.1

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!