This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1ST CELEBRITY CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 1ST CELEBRITY CHALLENGE &..

3872 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
EBONY (JUDGE/WINNER OF NTM2) has not commented yet, We'll wait it and immediately we'll do the result :)
3872 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Or a Guest Judge will come by to replace her for this week.
3872 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Hey guys, iam your Guest Judge, I am hosting Project Runway at the moment aswell as have hosted 4 successful seasons of Tengaged's Next Top Model and The X Factor. I own my own Magazine and Model/Designer agency called RM Magazine/Model-Designer Management hopefully the winner will one day have a cover of my magazine. I will critique your photos in a few minutes.
3872 days 2 hours ago
acyuta
im really excited!
Its great to meet u ray!
3872 days 1 hour ago
SummerRae101
Hello Ray!!
3872 days ago
raygan94
When I judge my motto is " you have cruel to be kind " therefore I will critique all of you as brutally honest as I can be. I do this not out of spite but so you know which areas of modelling you have to work on. Good luck!

Karlie - Your face is really intense and I like the fact your body has a curve. You can tell that you are walking down the runway fiercely! Hit it exact with the theme! Well done!

Robert - Although you have glasses on you can see his face telling a story which is giving emotion to the picture. I wish I could have seen more of the body but overall not a bad first picture!

Bobby - You are doing what you do best which is play the guitar, but I would have liked for your legs not to be crossed but to be more extended, making you look taller than you do now. Other than that is okay.

Adriana - One of the best pictures I have seen so far! The body is giving a lot of angles and very strong ones too. I like the expression on the face and the fact you are sexy but in a fashion way. Well done!

Chris - Your body language is very strong and firm! I would have liked your eyes to be abit more open as you have beautiful blue eyes. Other than that this photo is full of action! Good job.

Lady Gaga - The pose is creative and different which is good. I really don't like your mouth open that way you seem horny and your eyes are really weak for me in this photo. You need more fire in the expression.

Selena - Yes you are singing and that's what you were supposed to do but I think you went to literal into the singing that you forgot about your face and it looks a little smushed together.

Diego - I wish I could have seen your body as your face looks really sexy and giving me a great emotion. It's a nice photo but I think you could have done a lot more. Use bigger pictures next time.

Mario - It's a simple photo, hand in your pocket, showing off your shades but like Diego I think you could have also done a lot more. It's really simple and simple sometimes works but it can also get boring.

Barbie - You look stunning you really do but it's the typical hands on your hip trying to look fierce. This seems too forced to me where as being a model you have to look more natural.

Miranda - Although you chose a Lauren Conrad picture and you weren't supposed to, you could have done a lot more with her. She is just standing there smiling. If you don't listen to the judges now I don't think you will last very long.

Josh - I saw what you posted before this and it was much better! Your bone structure is really strong but other than that I don't feel like this is one of the strongest pictures this week.

Beyoncé - Its a confusing picture I really don't know what to say, I don't know if I should love it or hate it. It's bad when a judge really hasn't got anything to say about a picture, not even a negative.

Keegan - The picture was really small so I did find it a bit hard to judge. His face is very bland doesn't really do anything but his body does look amazing. Not very impressed!

Tyra - This is a very sexy picture although your hips look abit big the way you are standing. The face says I am here and you bitches better be aware. Love it! Work on your poses!

Avan - You didn't post, in my competition you would have been eliminated directly. Other people obviously want this more than you so no posting means elimination for me.
3872 days ago
acyuta
wow thank u very very much ray!
Robert
3872 days ago
raygan94
Ranks:
Adriana - 9.8
Karlie - 9.4
Tyra - 8.7
Chris - 8.6
Robert - 8.3
Bobby - 7.8
Mario - 7.6
Diego - 7.2
Lady Gaga - 6.6
Selena - 6.4
Josh - 6.3
Barbie - 6.2
Beyoncé - 5.3
Keegan - 5.1
Miranda - 5.0
Avan - 0.0

Well done and thank you for having me! :) I hope my critiques will help you to become better models :)
3872 days ago
SummerRae101
Thank You Ray I will Improve :)
3871 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
HELLO GUYS!

Welcome to the Panel! And i have now the results. One of you will be eliminated. But who will get the best photo?

The scores that you will get is based on:
CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORES (TOTAL) + SOCIAL MEDIA SCORES = YOUR SCORE

Goodluck <3
3871 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 16 celebrities standing before me, but I only have 15 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 15 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3871 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I quit because I obviously posted a pic and I got a 0.0
3871 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I POSTED PROOOOF
3871 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
LOOK AT THIS GROUPS IMAGES
3871 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I'm pissed

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!