This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1ST CELEBRITY CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 1ST CELEBRITY CHALLENGE &..

3890 days 7 hours ago
kkoster001
(I posted the wrong picture the first time)
3890 days 6 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Keegan in a gardening scene
http://prntscr.com/1z3w91
3890 days 6 hours ago
Kaushal
3890 days ago
acyuta
when is the results announced?
3889 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Btw, Automatically, some of you will be having just 5 points TO ALL JUDGES except Social Media because you didn't followed rules.

AVAN- didn't post his picture immediately. You all need to post a photo immediately when i'll mail you or you should have say that you cant post it today. So we don't know what really happened.

MIRANDA- You post a photo of LAUREN CONRAD.

Just MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SCORES WILL BE HIGH!
3889 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
WEEK 1
Laura's Comments
Karlie : I really like this shot. It's strong and links modelling to your occupation which was the brief, well done.
Robert : Your shot is sexy and strong but your face is a tad lost. Still well done.
Bobby : I think your shot was okay. If you lifted your chin it would have made that shot much better. Good effort though.
Adriana : WOW, truly exquisite. Well done.
Chris : I really love this! It's power and presence is very good and you look like a model as apposed to an actor. Well done!
Lady Gaga : I think this a VERY good shot. You look like you are modelling and your eyes are quite strong! Well done.
Selena : I'm really disappointed here. I thought you would produce a stunning shot but here we see a really scary looking person screaming. I know you can do better.
Diego : It's okay but a bit boring. You look like your just standing there and aren't in the shot fully.
Mario : This is the best so far! I can truly see this gracing the cover of many great magazines! Fantastic and sexy shot.
Barbie : I think this is pretty good. You have a great body but you hand on your hip looks odd and your face could be better. Still good effort.
Lauren : didn't follow the brief, penalised due to Jerard's request.
Josh : I really like this. It is a little simple as a male pose but your face is good.
Beyoncé : You are known for your musical talent but none is shown here, however the shot is good and as that raises your score.
Keegan : I think this is okay but the light is bad so it is hard to see the face well.
Tyra : I really like this shot. The only possible negative is that the face could be better but that is minor details.
Avan : you failed to post a photo, penalised due to Jerard's request.

Mario : 9.5 / 10
Karlie : 9.2 / 10
Lady Gaga : 9.2 / 10
Tyra : 9.2 / 10
Chris : 9.1 / 10
Adriana : 9.0 / 10
Josh : 9.0 / 10
Barbie : 8.8 / 10
Keegan : 8.5 / 10
Robert : 8.2 / 10
Bobby : 8.0 / 10
Beyoncé : 8.0 / 10
Diego : 7.5 / 10
Selena : 6.5 / 10
Lauren : 5.0 / 10
Avan : 5.0 / 10
3889 days 3 hours ago
acyuta
YAY!!!! GREAT COMPLIMENT! Thank you judges!! :)
3889 days ago
WitZ
lol that was just me. The other judges haven't done their ones yet...
3888 days 19 hours ago
jstylez
Thanks WitZ. Keeping it in mind! :)
3888 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thank You!
3887 days 22 hours ago
DuncanSurferBoy
Thank you Witz! <3

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!