This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2: EPISODE 6: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2: EPISODE 6: CHALLENGE..

3926 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
STILL NEEDED:

Jordan
3926 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
STILL NEEDED:

Ray
3925 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
xxXCLOSEDXxx
3925 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Week 6
Laura's judging
Ebony : I really love the shot and you look very strong in it. It's really high fashion which was the essence for the shot.

Analise : I really enjoy this but I think it looks more like your selling the jewellery as apposed to the dress.

Tyra : I looks good but it's way too commercial and doesn't look high fashion. I can see this gracing an ad campaign but not the cover of anything like Vogue.

Izzy : this is very high fashion and I love it. My only complaint is the your shoe looks really awkwardly stuck out. Besides that well done.

Emiliana : once again you are uninspiring and boring in your shot. It looks lacklustre and average at best.

Ray : wow, I really like you here. It looks a little disconnected from you and the camera but despite that strong effort.

Ebony : 9.1 / 10
Ray : 8.9 / 10
Izzy : 8.6 / 10
Analise : 8.1 / 10
Tyra : 7.0 / 10
Emiliana : 6.7 / 10

Overall I think you could have been much better and I hope you step it up next week.
3924 days 12 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Sorry guys.. I'll post the panel tomorrow..
Sorry for delaying you girls..
3924 days 10 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Ebony- I love it.. Week by week you perform as a front runner.. This picture just say win it all..

Ray- I like it how you show your gown and even is just standing still it does work the dress.. I just wish your head is slightly towards the camera...
3924 days 10 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Emiliana:  I do agree with laura it was plain boring though you did deliver the dress.. I just dislike that you are playing it safe or I say just okay..

Tyra: I know you might wanna be out of the box but be careful sometimes you might over do it... As Laura say I don't see high fashion in it which is require by jerard in this shoot..
3924 days 10 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Izzy- I love how you deliver it.. It shouts High Fashion!! You also totally selling the dress.. I believe this week you and ebony might steal the show...

Annalise- your side angle looks stunning..  But I'm disappointed that I wish I could see your whole dress because you're not showing and selling much here.. It does ruin your scores and standings...
3924 days 10 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
L's Panel final scores:
Ebony -9
Izzy - 8.5
Ray - 8
Emiliana - 7
Analise - 6.5
Tyra - 6

Good luck girls...
3924 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 6 beautiful ladies standing before me, but I only have 5 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 7 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3924 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO FOR THIS WEEK IS...........
3924 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3924 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Izzy!!!       

9+10+8.6+8.5= 36.1

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!