This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2: EPISODE 6: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2: EPISODE 6: CHALLENGE..

3916 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Hello Girls, for today challenge you'll each be given a an Elemental Princess that you need to portray in this shoot, So Goodluck :>

Analise- Garden Princess
Ebony- Light Princess
Emiliana- Water Princess
Izzy- Light Princess
Jordan- Flame Frincess
Ray- Wind Princess
Tyra- Night Princess

NOTE: I don't allowed exact photo showing some unbelievable things. Remember your not MAGICAL YOU'RE A PRINCESS.
3915 days ago
Maicolx3
3914 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
xxCLOSEDxx
3914 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
HELLO GUYS, I'M NOW HERE TO PRESENT THE CHALLENGE WINNER FOR THIS WEEK, AND THAT IS.......... RAY!!

Congratulations Ray, Here is were you all stand:

Ray          9.5
Emiliana        9.3
Izzy                9.0
Ebony        8.8
Analise        8.7
Tyra               8.5
Jordan        8.3

For your Challenge Win, you'll be assigned to chose what haircut should be assigned from them in the next challenge (ex. You want Tyra to have an Ombre Hair, Emiliana to have half-shaved etc.) Mail me the haircut you've chosen for each.

GOODLUCK :D
3914 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Ouhhhhh YEY ! Thank youu ! <3
3913 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
THE COUNTRY THAT I'VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THIS PHOTOSHOOT IS................... GREECE!!!

Greece is known the Most Fashionable Country of this Generation, Grecian style is often referenced on the catwalk, so perhaps Greece being head of the list is not a great surprise. For your Photoshoot you'll wear a dress (gown will be better) and create some "High-Fashion Shot", don't act like you're crazy for it. BE ELEGANT!

Ex.
http://www.fashiondivadesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/high-fashion-dress-style-173057-e1357514359588.jpg

GOODLUCK :>

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!