This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

857 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #10

"Make it Work"

Hello Top 6, welcome to your second challenge in Tokyo. For today, you will be judged by our guest judge, Next Top Model Cycle 15 Winner, Guest Judge Jhona Burjack (Russell11). Your challenge this week is inspired by the #NTM12 - Challenge No. 2, same title: Make it Work.

Here's what you are going to do: "For today's challenge, you're all going to sell a product, of course not by voice, but by photo. Your photo needs to be marketable, something that will make customers buy the certain product you are selling."

It's your choice on what you will sell, but of course, you need to state in your explanation what you are selling. You have 24 hours to do the challenge, good luck! x
857 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHXwKXKXoAAKjbo.jpg

I'm selling perfume as shown in my picture
857 days 17 hours ago
Sebbers
Tanya:
https://t1.daumcdn.net/cfile/blog/1535E2505002FF2601

Tanya is selling the purse here, and I think this is a great balance of showcasing the product as well as Tanya being captivating with her eyes. Your eyes immediately go to both her and the purse which is important in advertising, the product needs to stand out but you need to make sure you are selling the product and the product isn't selling you.

I also think this is a great example to show off how Tanya can be a chameleon, most of her pictures during this game have been focused on avant garde or high fashion elements, but here Tanya proves she can look very commercial.
857 days 16 hours ago
hazbez94
Shanina:

https://www.qantas.com/content/travelinsider/en/lifestyle/style/trending-now-the-best-new-season-fashion/jcr:content/galleryMain/gallery/galleryItems/6.img.1024.high.jpg/1532411754466.jpg

I wanted to sell you Dior, fitting with the editorial nature of the brand whilst remaining striking and edgy in my styling and fashion. I think that I am showcasing a relaxed and laidback approach whilst still appearing in my modelesque nature and striking, something that I think would work for a campaign in terms of attracting the audiences view.
856 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
855 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
Malaika
This photo is beautiful. I love the backdrop, I love your face. The perfume is front and center but it’s also not overshadowing you which I love, and yeah I don’t have anything bad to say about this. Good job.

Shanina
I think there was a bit of confusion in what you were supposed to do because the task was to sell an actual, physical product and this isn’t that. Not to mention, although I do love your legs, this photo is kind of bland especially in the face.

Sasha
This is so cute, I like this. The bag is cute, you’re cute and there’s a very rich vibe to this photo. Rich but not snobby, I like it.

Reece
Selling a product isn’t easy, but selling multiple products is a feat only few can do successfully. And I feel like you nailed this photo for the most part. The tie and the brown bag look great. One of the bags is kinda ehhh but your jawline makes up for it. Good job.

Luka
You look hot, you look sexy in this, and I love that. That pink coat is just to die for. But it does look more like you’re selling the coat than the water to be honest. The water is not the focal point of this photo, the coat is but I do still love this photo overall.

Tanya
When I say those eyes are piercing, I mean they are absolutely f***ing piercing. This a great example of selling the product and not letting the product sell you. You’re advertising yourself just as much as you’re advertising the bag and if that’s not modeling, I don’t know what is. Good job.
855 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
855 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
It's now time to reveal the result of the challenge.
855 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will have a chance to post TWO PHOTOS for this week's photoshoot.
855 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
With that said here is Judge Jhona's Top 3....
855 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Reece King
- Sasha Pivovarova
- Tanya Dziahileva
855 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Only one of you three will have a chance to win....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!