This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Finale

Topic » #NTM16 - Finale

1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/Iedhg3jTAUztKidUj7/giphy.gif
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
But first let's give it for Naty, our first runner-up for putting up what a fight!
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
First runner-up: Naty Chabanenko

https://media.giphy.com/media/lrhI9GlDpeeaNh5B3B/giphy.gif
1339 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
*hugs Naty*

Such fierce competition and any of the final 3 even to 5 could have been winners in different seasons!
1339 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
bambinoswag
and yes naty you did excellent as well and should be proud :)

Thanks I am! As this is my first time playing I didn't expect to do this well so thank you so much judges and again CONGRATS AJAK!!!!! you wanted to be the first African Queen to win and you did it馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀
1339 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
Congrats Naty! Legend! 馃挅
1339 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
tswiftlover13
bambinoswag
and yes naty you did excellent as well and should be proud :)

Thanks I am! As this is my first time playing I didn't expect to do this well so thank you so much judges and again CONGRATS AJAK!!!!! you wanted to be the first African Queen to win and you did it馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀

鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍 legend <3
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Let me bow down to the Queen Naty first... Naty, you proved to everyone that you are in it to win it! The passion and drive you have for this competition is very unmeasurable. I loved every minute seeing your great photos and knowing that you are bound to something better. Thank you very much for joining the Next Top Model, it has been a great pleasure.
1339 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: Thank you so much Jerard it's been a pleasure being here 馃挀馃挀馃挀馃挀馃挀馃挀
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Overall Photoshoot + Overall Tasks + Social Media

AJAK: 52.3017 + 72.46 + 11 = 135.7617 (WINNER)
NATY: 51.7874 + 68.88 + 5 = 125.6674 (2nd)
CAROLINE: 49.5677 + 68.40 + 2 = 119.9677 (3rd)
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
And of course let's give it to the SIXTEENTH WINNER OF THE NEXT TOP MODEL!!!
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
the best representation of Africa throughout the Next Top Model history, we have it here, AJAK DENG!
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
And for that, Ajak, you will gain  A 3 Cover and Spread of Model Division (or more), A $100,000 Contract from Hughes Models and a Modelling Contract with Model Division.
1339 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
From the very moment you stepped on to the camera for the first time competition we been knew you'd do good things, we however did not expect you'll take us to different journeys every time the camera flashes, and that had been your very strength. Congratulations Ajak for a well deserved win, you made history by not only being the first African winner, but also representing the black community!
1339 days 6 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!