This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1111 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
This is a very big task and I am really proud and happy you were all able to do the challenge and shoot. Goodluck everyone.

Panel will be posted on April 12, 6 PM EST.
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I'm here to post the comments the judges' gave for your overall poster.
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, congratulations on finishing on time all the requirements needed for the week. It really shows me you cared for this game and you are here to win.
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
First, we have Camp Whiteboard who premiered "Diary of the Undercover Spies"
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Ajak - Your movie was great! I think the overview of the movie was good and the theme was very intriguing! I loved how each character had their own specific role in the movie and nobody seemed to outshine the other! Overall, I would’ve loved a longer plot to get more of the story because I did like it a lot!
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett - I will say I really liked the overview of your story in explaining who your characters which is significant in the overall plot. I will say however I wish the story was a little more descriptive in terms of the plot. I understand the whole group of friends working to obtain files to destroy someone. I wish you guys would have gone a little deeper take me the reader along on this journey of your story. If Cody is the muscle of the group..How is he the muscle? Did he have to fight someone? If Monica is the Hot-Headed one, Who did she blow up on? I hope you guys can understand where I am going with this take everything a step or two further. I will also say I wish your Diary Poster image was a little more cohesive in terms of some sort of theme.
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lenox - I really really really loved the concept of this movie! I thought between the two, this is the kind of movie i would want to see more. I loved the whole idea of it and thought it'd be a really cool movie to watch! I do think of the two, your movie poster was a bit weaker, but this is an overall score. I think you guys hit several marks wonderfully and you should alll be very proud of yourselves regardless of the decision tonight!
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Jerard - Congratulations for premiering what seems to be a nice movie. The overview started really interesting, if I were a movie goer and would read a plot like that, I'd go see it. Now the plot really did left me wanting more, it kinda overall left me wondering many events that would've occured. The poster, just wow! It kinda reminds me of those wattpad book covers, it also tells me quite the theme you are going for, it works. The three main characters were on the picture and worked more cohesively in your part.The tengaged community definitely seemed to love it. Overall I really loved it, you guys work well together in challenges like this, and this one was no different.
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Your blog did well, you earned 644 points which then translated to 5.0T$, which means you will earn a total of +5 points for your overall scores this week.
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Of course our other camp, we have Camp Goal Diggers who premiered "The Elementalists"
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Ajak - Chile your movie was so so good! These are my kind of movies and each character had their own unique power that stood out! Don’t get me started on the plot because the plot was just really amazing! You put a lot of effort into this and it 100% paid off because I fully understand what this movie is and it could totally be in the movies today and I would pay to go and watch it!
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lenox - I think that this movie as a concept was a bit weaker than the other team's, but where you lacked in concept you made up in the editing of your movie poster! I loved it! I thought that it was brilliant. There were parts of the overview that you could've went without, but the effort you all put in was fantastic! As a whole, JUST on the concepts, poster, and blurb, it was great! Good job!
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Jerard - Congratulations for premiering your movie on time as well guys. Now, I really loved seeing your movie from scratch to finish, all of you really put an effort in this challenge. For the overview, I was happy with a detailed explanation of who are we looking forward to in the story. Don't get me started with the plot, I loved your idea! Again, since I did see your movie from scratch, I see how you contributed to it and really put an effort to your characters unique characteristics that really helped this plot. The tengaged community had a really high hope for this movie and you did not disappoint. You literally made my reader heart very happy. For the poster, I actually really loved it, the texture looks really good. Those on the upper card of the poster really felt more cohesive though. While you did post in gif format gif you kinda forgot jpg/jpeg/png format, but it was only for precaution that I won't see details which I did, so no worries about that.
1110 days 16 hours ago
nikw98
I think you posted the wrong one for garrett aha
1110 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Now your blog definitely made some noise early on the premiere, it earned you 939 points which then translated to 8.1T$, which means you will earn a total of +8.1 points for your overall scores this week.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!