This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

Topic » #NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

1365 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: Welcome back!
1364 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I will see you tomorrow night (7PM EST hopefully). Thank you and goodluck! x
1364 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations Ajak for your third win, and Joan for making her comeback.

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/PfWDRpYv/BP9.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/WbvTqHfx/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/gcRGJW4v/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1364 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Go-sees rescheduled to 7 AM EST tomorrow morning.
1364 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
ooooou fun! Gl everyone <33
1364 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty walks around the backyard*
1364 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
*jacob smokes a cig*

Im still in this competition

*laughs*
1363 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
CF: Oh look here a Go-Sees, making me post 5 photos of myself when my catalog is quite farce and what they're looking for I'm most likely gonna have to post outta my ass....Well let's do this thing
1360 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I mean we all saw Lenox booking Joan coming lmao. Not surprised
1360 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CF: OMG, I've gotten 4 bookings so far and I'm ecstatic!! I could be possibly getting my first individual challenge win yay and it's top 7 so I need to stand out as much as I can.
1360 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
CF: Honestly rn im over this competition. I think Jerard personally needs a season wheres its strictly all male models. Because this season it was quite evident that being a male model was a disadvantage. Let me explain why, not one single male has won best photo. I came close like once and that was round one. Also literally us guys give it our all in these challenges that asks for us to present crazy outta pocket wardrobes but we dont have that have suits. How outta pocket can we get with suits???? But no the girls can wear crazy dresses or if they are feeling EDGY can wear a pants suit and boom best photo.

It’s very apparent with these go sees bookings, me and jason are not gonna get booked which automatically puts us at the bottom going into the photoshoot and literally like every single photoshoot we post the best photo we have for the theme and the judges think “it’s okay but you couldve done more like how Xi did this, and Ajak did that, and Naty wore this”.

Like bright didnt deserve the early exit he had, VICTOR definitely didn’t deserve his boot not did Robbie. Because before we got to where we are rn. Caroline, Xi, Fernanda, Naty they all SUCKED ASS. But look at those 4 i mentioned and look whos in the final 7. Yeah....
1360 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
EXCUSE YOU!
1360 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
I'm breaking character cause that is extremely disrespectful, u had a free choice on who to model right?! Or did anyone force u to pick Jacob????????????????

Also as u're the know it all, mr. perfect, mr. ooh this is how we did it last season, why did u pick a model with low range of photos.
1360 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Jerard gave a whole week for auditions! He made videos, introductions and all there were so many optionsss.

No one sucked! U're just being very irritating rn that u mr. omg I've been here already is in the bottom because u didn't pick a model with variety.

WE WERE GIVEN SO MANY OPTIONS, ALL THE CONTINENTS! So don't complain.
1360 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: I can tell by looking at Jacob he isn't happy about not booking anything. but at the end of the day we all picked our own Photos to use in this competition so he should just suck it up honestly. there is no room for being THAT self entitled when no one made him use those ugly photos he posted.
BUT did I see this coming? HELL YES!! After he blew up on me when I "Stole" his poem from him I knew it would only be a matter of time before he went off the rails again! *giggles* He is a loose cannon and tbh I hope he leaves soon!! At least Jason is an actual Gentleman and doesn't blow up when things don't go his way! #GROWthefuckUP
https://media.giphy.com/media/BwRzjeqPnC6Dm/giphy.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!