This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - House (Bali)

Topic » #NTM13 - House (Bali)

1704 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
Twerk
1703 days 11 hours ago
Wade
What is happening
1703 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Twerk
1698 days 13 hours ago
Wade
Confession

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f0ff7c3e1751b8c298740d0d7fe58871/tenor.gif?itemid=14814556

I knew it was going to be between me and shaun just by the comments. It I for sure thought I鈥檇 run out of luck I鈥檓 so so shocked but yet exited 馃檹馃徎 I just wanted to make top5 and I鈥檝e already exceeded my expectations

Thank you to the judges 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
1698 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay Final 3
1697 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
*enters House*

Hey, Final 3! I miss "competing" with all of you. Haha!

First of all congratulations to the three of you. You all deserve to be HERE.

I'm here for an ice-breaker. Answer these questions so that we get to know you more.

1) What is the biggest lesson you've learned in this competition?

2) Is there something you wish you could have done in this cycle?

3) In case you don't win the title, who should win and why?
1697 days ago
Wade
->I鈥檝e learned that just because you鈥檝e had some bad shit happen to you in your life doesn鈥檛 mean it鈥檚 the end of the world I鈥檝e learned that just when you think things can鈥檛 get any worse for you, they actually don鈥檛 ..they actually get better ...I also learned that even if you think you have big problems and the word is unfair , maybe put yourself in other peoples shoes and realize that somewhere out there , someone has it worse then you, so you should be thankful for what you got cause other people aren鈥檛 that fortunate
I wish I had more patience I wish that I trusted my gut more and not my head and stopped thinking strategically and just more openly

I think ajak cause she proved that she deserves to be here by kicking some major butt
1696 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
1) What is the biggest lesson you've learned in this competition? I learned it鈥檚 best to try to break boundaries while staying high fashion a photo asks for.

2) Is there something you wish you could have done in this cycle? Probably not quit. If my situation would not have came up I would鈥檝e stayed.

3) In case you don't win the title, who should win and why? I think Bae YooYoung should win because Asian models are underrated and show a diverse culture.
1695 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
the good go way before they should have, unfortunately; shoutout valentina, chanel, shaun!

nope, not really!

aquaria because they picked me, only right i pick them!
1694 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you so much for your wonderful answers, Final 3. I wish you all the best of luck. See you at the Finale!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!