This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
CODY!
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
You won't leave just yet....
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
BRYCE!
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Cody and Bryce, you two are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1790 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Thank you judges, I won't let you down next week!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6MbdkU6WrGXf2aKQ/giphy.gif
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Now last week we had an elimination occurred even with someone leaving the competition early. For this week, Marina did just that. With your safety this week, comes with a big effect on your standings for the next week though.
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I just felt you two had it in the bag, you just need more focus. That's why I am giving you to the chance. For the next week though - Cody you will be participating in the challenge though your score would automatically be a default 5. Not participating on the challenge though would mean 0.

For Bryce, since you obtained your golden star, it would then be removed to you. But you still will actively participate for the next challenge.
1790 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Don't let me regret the decision. Have a good day you all and goodluck with your next challenge! x
1790 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you, Judges.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!