This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM13 - HOUSE

1806 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*exits confessional room*
1806 days 10 hours ago
Tommy123
*Pietro is tired from fuckin Aquaria and goes to sleep*
1806 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm a little disaspointed in the results but this is the first week and as the youngest model I can hopefully take this as a learning curve and grow throughout the competition
1806 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
CONFESSIONAL:
I'm very happy with my placement at the moment for sure. I feel like I could've got a better result if the challenge went better and I knew about not being able to re-submut but hey that's my issue. Overall, top three is where I intend to stay and definitely striving for number one in the competition.
1806 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
Confessional:

Yaaasssssss I got runner up for best photo. Now who is competition. I hope Pietro and I will make it to the end.
1806 days 2 hours ago
Delights
Confessional

I really hope we have a brooklyn vs vanjie lipsync but in a duel way with pietro and aquaria they are not real competition for me
1806 days 2 hours ago
Wade
Confession 2

As the most inexperienced I was just glad to be safe and also where I come from we don’t have houses so I’m just glad to have a roof over my head honestly , when I get home I’m telling momma that maybe we should get a house, you have way more privacy when using the toilet then the bushes
1805 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Wakes up and showers*
1805 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Sui for claiming the first golden star!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/kXsF5FN5/WEEK1.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/mgdwmNhn/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/GpHjV8ym/RANKINGS.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1805 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Tonight will be your second challenge. Goodluck!
1805 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*enters confessional room*
Confessional: 4th Place this week is good but I really need to step it up even more and show the judges why I’m an amazing model. And I believe that me and my roommate, Chanel,  along with Sui will be this seasons final 3 just based on modelling ability but who knows.
*exits confessional room*
1805 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Sees Yaya*

Hi Yaya
1805 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
*Pietro wakes up and goes to the kitchen and makes a smoothie*

Pietro Confessional: Even though I didn't really like the placement I got in the photoshoot, I still feel like I did my best and I will try harder next photoshoot.
1805 days 20 hours ago
Nat_31br
*Marina  walkes up and drinks coffee*
1805 days 20 hours ago
Nat_31br
*Confessional*

I need to try harder for challenges and photoshoots I don't want to go out now

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!