This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2113 days ago
Jerard
Challenge #9

"Editorial"

Hello Top 6, and welcome comebacks as well. This week will be a very important week for all of you, Top 6 you have to earn your spot and you definitely don't want your spot to be taken away from you. Comebacks, you have a lot to prove this week, as only one of you will be rejoining the cast.

Now, let's head to your challenge. For your challenge this week, we are going to do an editorial photoshoot. Now for those not familiar - Editorials are used to illustrate a story or an idea within the context of a magazine visually. It tells a story without a written word or may be accompanied by a short topic or title of an intended story. Fashion editorials are not about a ton of clothes, it is mre about the mood and the situation the garments would be worn in and clothes can become an illustrative mean to tell a fashion story.

That's all I have for you, I will link you below to fully understand and grasp the concept of editorial modelling.
https://www.sheebamagazine.com/read/what-is-editorial-fashion-photography/

24 hours to do the challenge, thank you and goodluck! x
2112 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
2112 days 16 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman
Stay With Me, Just For Tonight
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6M-mOcOYd7s/maxresdefault.jpg
2111 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2111 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Hi guys, I'm sorry but I am quite busy rn, but I'll post the results and comments by tomorrow morning EST right afterwards is the photoshoot. Thank you very much! x
2111 days ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Hao - I really think this is a great shot, Hao. It seems very vintage and very classic, your facial expressions also add up to why I love the shot. This seems very new to me, since I mostly see you with your serious look in photographs. So this change is actually very nice to see,you may have been too loose in this shot though, that's my only concern.

Matthew - Well if this isn't looking good, you impressed me here Matthew. This screams very editorial to me. You really hit the theme, and your photo is also good. There's just exact aspects in your shots, there's nothing over the top which I liked. This for me is the best shot I've seen you do, so I do hope for a better shot in the photoshoot.

Miles - This shot is very editorial no doubt, the concept was actually good. I liked how your right arm is full of tattoos or whatever that is and then your left hand is just clean, and then just the way your grab your other hand would probably have meant a lot. Though I kinda think the headdress is wearing you and not the other way around, which it should've been.

Doutzen - This is actually fierce Doutzen, something I remember from you. That fierceness in this shot actually helped it relate more in the Editorial type, because I still see some Commercial to it, because of how you completely sold the purse. However, I don't like your facial expression here it feels pretty weird and you look uncomfortable.

Lenox - This is impressive. This is very edgy, very high fashion, very editorial. One thing I also loved in this shot is how you were not overshadowed by your company, but rather you both shined. Facial expressions could've been better, the editing was really really good as well. I think you did a great job.
2111 days ago
Jerard
Shawn - The filter helped you a lot in this shot, because if it weren't it would be too campaign-y for me. Like a clothing or perfume advertisement. Anyways, you really looks good here, the tattoo of a bird in your hand speaks loudly in this shot specially it is easily seen. Your eyes are convincing as well. Good job.

Garrett - I actually don't feel this shot that much. It is more of again, looks like an advertisement this time for undies. And you also feels so uncomfortable here, just by looking at your facial expressions. The setting was actually good, but in your case it wasn't a help at all.

Victoria - And again, another advertisement. This would have been a perfect billboard campaign of another clothing apparels. I actually don't feel this shot at all. Somehow you look so stiff and at the same time looking uncomfortable, just like with Garrett's. The glass which is supporting you though helped, but other than that it's just wasn't I am expecting.

Dinara - This is something new, this is something that excites me. I actually like this shot really really much. There's a big story behind this shot, which basically should be an editorial is. You have also the advantage with your exquisite face to pull off an editorial so I had no doubt you'd do really good. So, congrats!
2111 days ago
Jerard
and now with the results.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!